• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find 'Your Life, Your Way' DVD on Order Form

In summary, the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD is available for purchase on the order form under the "Cookbooks & DVDs" section as item #DVD-001. It is also available for purchase in all regions and can be played on any DVD player worldwide. If you are having trouble finding it on the order form, you can use the search bar or contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to place an order.
kearstin
I don't know if I'm staring straight at it, but I can't find the Your Life, Your Way DVD anywhere on the Supply/Paperwork order form! Does anyone know where it's at or what the number/price is???

TIA,
Kearstin

It is #FL13 pack of 5! $6.00 :)

:) Thanks, Colleen!

1. Can you help me locate the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD on the order form?

Yes, the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD can be found under the "Cookbooks & DVDs" section of the order form. It is listed as item #DVD-001.

2. I can't seem to find the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD on the order form. Is it still available?

Yes, the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD is still available for purchase. It may be listed under a different name on the order form, such as "Your Life, Your Way: A Guide to Cooking and Entertaining". Please check under the "Cookbooks & DVDs" section for this item.

3. I am having trouble finding the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD on the order form. Can you provide a direct link?

Unfortunately, we do not have a direct link to the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD on the order form. However, it can be found under the "Cookbooks & DVDs" section as item #DVD-001. You can also use the search bar on the order form to easily locate it.

4. Is the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD available for purchase in all regions?

Yes, the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD is available for purchase in all regions. It is a universal DVD that can be played on any DVD player worldwide.

5. I cannot find the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD on the order form. Can I still purchase it?

Yes, you can still purchase the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD even if you cannot find it on the order form. You can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order for you, or you can call our customer service line at 1-800-342-2433 to place a phone order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lisacb77
Replies
Views
  • kittychef