• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Possible to Become a Future Director with Only One Active Recruit?

In summary, the conversation is about the requirements for becoming a Future Director in a direct sales company. The person asking the question was confused because they thought they needed two active recruits, but had received a congratulatory letter stating they would become a Future Director in the current month. The responders clarified that the recruits needed to be personally recruited and active, but could still become inactive after three months if they did not meet certain sales requirements.
ChefinHarmony
I've seen this mentioned a few times in various posts, but my specific question wasn't addressed. Plus, I'm confused....

I thought it took two ACTIVE recruits to be a Future Director?

I just got the Future Director Congratulatory Letter today - dated Feb. 9th. I have one recruit who was excited, but then never did a thing. She & her mother had a lot of health issues. She signed Aug. 31st, we had her month 1 extended to November, but still nothing. As of Jan. 31st (would have been SS3) she was removed from CC under me. Since the beginning of the year she hasn't returned my calls, emails, etc. So I "released" her.

I signed my second recruit Jan. 30th. She already submitted 1 show but hasn't qualified yet.

Why did I get the letter? It pretty much states I'll be getting the Future Director status this month - Feb - as long as I submit $1,250 which I already have.

I was very surprised by the letter because I thought I had to have two active, qualified recruits. That's what confused me.

Can anyone clarify??

Thanks,
Joanne

Your recruit has a whole month following SS Month 3 to go inactive. She will be inactive after February and you will not be a FD anymore unless you recruit someone else or she submits something. All super starters are considered to be active. Hope this clears things up for you and congrats on your new recruit and promotion!:)

Last edited:
You have to have two personally recruited recruits. The one who went inactive on Feb 1 won't show up as inactive until about the 10th. The letter might have been in the cue before that. They don't have to be qualified, but they can't be inactive. I would email HO on that one.

susan g said:
Your recruit has a whole month following SS Month 3 to go inactive. She will be inactive after February and you will not be a FD anymore unless you recruit someone else or she submits something. Hope this clears things up for you and congrats on your new recruit and promotion!:)

If your recruit didn't submit $200 in sales in months 2 and 3 combined, she goes inactive in month 4.

1. How do I become a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Future Director at Pampered Chef, you must first achieve the title of Senior Consultant and then meet certain requirements set by the company. These requirements include maintaining a certain level of sales, recruiting new team members, and attending training and leadership events.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including increased earning potential, leadership training and development, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and conferences. Additionally, you will have the ability to build your own team and mentor new consultants.

3. Is there a time limit to becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

No, there is no specific time limit to becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef. However, the requirements for achieving this title must be met within a certain time frame set by the company.

4. Can I still be a Future Director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to become a Future Director at Pampered Chef while also having a full-time job. Many consultants balance their Pampered Chef business with other commitments and responsibilities.

5. Are there any additional costs associated with becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

While there are no additional fees to become a Future Director at Pampered Chef, you may need to invest in additional products and resources to grow your business and meet the requirements for this title. However, the potential for increased earnings and benefits make it a worthwhile investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
Replies