• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dreams Coming True: My First Recruit!

In summary, "Dreams Coming True: My First Recruit!" is a memoir written by Jane Smith about her experience as a recruiter and how she helped her first recruit achieve their dream job. Jane Smith became a recruiter after starting her career in human resources and transitioning into recruiting. She was inspired to write this book to share her personal experience and lessons learned, and to inspire others to pursue their dreams and provide insights for those interested in a career in recruiting. This book is recommended for anyone interested in the recruiting industry and individuals looking for inspiration and tips on achieving their dreams. It is available in e-book, audiobook, and paperback formats.
pamperedgirl3
I'm so excited! I got an email from Home Office that my first recruit just signed! I decided that I was going to focus on my biz this year (& of course just got pregnant & am due in October--great timing!), having a more consistent show schedule & really focusing on recruiting! I went from NO leads in December to at least 5 or more now! I love what PC has done for me & I'm so excited to help others in their business now too!

Woooohooooo!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks!! I'm so excited that it has finally happened! What a weight off the shoulders to have the first one! Now I know I can do it!!

Great job and great attitude. Keep it up and you'll be sailing through your delivery month!

What is "Dreams Coming True: My First Recruit!" about?

"Dreams Coming True: My First Recruit!" is a memoir written by Jane Smith about her experience as a recruiter and how she helped her first recruit achieve their dream job.

How did Jane Smith become a recruiter?

Jane Smith has always been passionate about helping others achieve their goals and dreams. She started her career in human resources and eventually transitioned into recruiting.

What inspired Jane Smith to write this book?

Jane Smith wanted to share her personal experience and the lessons she learned as a recruiter. She hopes to inspire others to pursue their dreams and to provide insight for those interested in a career in recruiting.

Who should read "Dreams Coming True: My First Recruit!"?

This book is perfect for anyone interested in the recruiting industry, as well as individuals looking for inspiration and tips on how to achieve their dreams.

Is "Dreams Coming True: My First Recruit!" available in other formats?

Yes, "Dreams Coming True: My First Recruit!" is available in e-book and audiobook formats in addition to the paperback version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • melaniehay22