• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kits: Do You Need to Place a Supply Order?

In summary, the conversation discusses the need for extra supplies for new consultants, specifically catalogs and invitations. Some consultants recommend purchasing a booster kit for additional supplies at a cheaper rate. The booster kit typically includes catalogs, order forms, and other paperwork. It is highly recommended for new consultants to purchase the booster kit for their business.
sillylittlechef
I've seen on here a few times people wondering if they would get their PC debit card # in time to place a supply order before their first shows. I am wondering why. I was under the impression that all the new consultants needed for 6 shows is in the new kit. I know that I did not need to place an order for quite a while when I first started.
IS this different with the new kit?

I know for me, I received my kit at the end of Jan, and it had 25 catalogs for F/W, and the rest were for S/S. 25 catalogs is not going to last when you are handing them out for catalog shows too. I had to beg, borrow, and get extra items from everyone (including this site) to get thru February. I also received 6 packets of invitations, but those were gone as soon as I gave my hosts that I had already lined up their packets. So long story short, I was in need of everything, and I haven't even done my first cooking show yet (this sat)! I guess that the HO does not want to overwhelm new people with too much at once, but newbies still need a little extra........

amy07 said:
I know for me, I received my kit at the end of Jan, and it had 25 catalogs for F/W, and the rest were for S/S. 25 catalogs is not going to last when you are handing them out for catalog shows too. I had to beg, borrow, and get extra items from everyone (including this site) to get thru February. I also received 6 packets of invitations, but those were gone as soon as I gave my hosts that I had already lined up their packets. So long story short, I was in need of everything, and I haven't even done my first cooking show yet (this sat)! I guess that the HO does not want to overwhelm new people with too much at once, but newbies still need a little extra........

I my kit feb 1st and I had the same about 25 f/w and 25 s/s. I got more cattys from my recruiter so I didnt have enough cattys for the feb shows w/o asking for all of them back, but I ordered the booster kit as soon as my kit arrived which helped a lot I had to mail that in. anyone who is starting out I would def. get the booster as soon as they got there kits.
Terra

oh yeah, ordering the booster is always the way to go.

TerraOB83 said:
I my kit feb 1st and I had the same about 25 f/w and 25 s/s. I got more cattys from my recruiter so I didnt have enough cattys for the feb shows w/o asking for all of them back, but I ordered the booster kit as soon as my kit arrived which helped a lot I had to mail that in. anyone who is starting out I would def. get the booster as soon as they got there kits.
Terra

I've ordered my booster as well. It came with the s/s catalogs which is great but like you, I still needed more f/w.

amy07 said:
I've ordered my booster as well. It came with the s/s catalogs which is great but like you, I still needed more f/w.

Okay, newbie here. Haven't even gotten my kit yet. But what is a booster kit? What's in it? Thanks :)

pamperedpsalmstress said:
Okay, newbie here. Haven't even gotten my kit yet. But what is a booster kit? What's in it? Thanks :)

You can buy extra paperwork supplies at a MUCH cheaper rate. :) I got about 6 packets of invites, catalogs, order forms, etc

pamperedpsalmstress said:
There will be an order form for the booster kit in your kit. It's well worth the $36.

Yes! For just another $36 you get a bunch more supplies for your business. Way worth it!

The catty's, NCR order forms and black PC 3-ring binder is TOTALLY worth the $36.00 - consider the reamining items in your Booster Kit FREEBIES!!! Well worth the extra expense!!;)

What is a "New Consultant Kit"?

A "New Consultant Kit" is a starter package offered by a direct sales company to new consultants. It typically includes a variety of products and supplies to help new consultants get started in their business.

Do I need to purchase a "New Consultant Kit" to become a consultant?

While "New Consultant Kits" are often recommended for new consultants, they are not always mandatory. It ultimately depends on the specific direct sales company you are joining. Some may require a kit purchase, while others may offer it as an optional add-on.

What is included in a "New Consultant Kit"?

The contents of a "New Consultant Kit" can vary depending on the company, but typically it will include a selection of products, business supplies (such as catalogs and order forms), and training materials to help new consultants get started in their business.

Can I customize the products in my "New Consultant Kit"?

Some direct sales companies may allow you to customize your "New Consultant Kit" by choosing specific products or product lines. However, others may have a set kit that cannot be altered. It is best to check with the company for their specific policies.

Do I need to place a supply order in addition to purchasing a "New Consultant Kit"?

This is dependent on the direct sales company's policies. Some may include a supply order as part of the "New Consultant Kit," while others may require a separate order for necessary business supplies. It is important to clarify this with the company before joining as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
bgupton
  • makeawhisk