• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Season Catties Show Up at My Door - A Nice Surprise!

In summary, Kristi and Rae got new S/S catties and Kristi also got a bonus pack of catalogs recently. Kristi is still working to get to Director, and the PC$ has changed.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! Remember that I signed a new girl @ 10 days ago? Well, a packet of new S/S catties showed up on my door today! I forgot about this nice little perk so I had to share! I also wasn't expecting them to be for the new season so it's even better!!!!:D

Woo Hoo Kristi! I am looking forward to that little perk! Do you still get so many PC dollars when they qualify???? I believe it was $25.

I just received a bonus pack of catalogs too, recently from having someone sign. It was a nice treat! Its my understanding that the PC dollars don't come anymore - now its tied into achieving directorship.

I got a ways to go to get there....but that's my goal!

PC is great! It's such a nice gesture!!!!:D

What a nice surprise. One advantage to my continually worsening memory is that I often get nice surprises that wouldn't surprise anyone else.

I agree Rae!!!:D

melindag said:
I just received a bonus pack of catalogs too, recently from having someone sign. It was a nice treat! Its my understanding that the PC dollars don't come anymore - now its tied into achieving directorship.

I got a ways to go to get there....but that's my goal![/QUOTE

I think the PC dollars is still there. Haven't seen or heard otherwise.

all I know is I didn't receive any....I did 2 or 3 years ago with my first recruit - but not this time. Maybe after she qualifies, we'll see!

The PC$ has changed. Now, instead of getting 50 for each of your first 5 qualified recruits, you'll get 250 when you promote to Director. If you already receeved some, your amount will be reduced by what you already received. This change was in the Spring Special Edition newsletter.

that's what I thought I had read...just couldn't remember where!

Thanks Ann for getting me the source to read.

1. What are "New Season Catties"?

"New Season Catties" refers to the new product catalog from Pampered Chef that showcases the latest and greatest kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware. It is a highly anticipated event for our customers and consultants alike.

2. How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released twice a year - in the spring and fall. This allows us to introduce new products and seasonal items to our customers.

3. Can I order from the new catalog online?

Yes, you can order from the new catalog online through our website. Simply browse the products and add them to your cart. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new catalog?

Yes, we often offer special deals and promotions for our new catalogs. These may include discounts, free gifts with purchase, or bundle deals. Stay tuned for announcements and promotions from your consultant or on our website.

5. What if I didn't receive the new catalog in the mail?

If you did not receive the new catalog in the mail, you can request a copy from your consultant or view it online through our website. You can also sign up for our mailing list to ensure you receive future catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • D Levad
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila