• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the content of the new kit for Special Edition CN?

In summary, "Iso: List of New Kit Contents" is a regularly updated list of all the new items included in the latest Pampered Chef starter kit. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website and is also included in the starter kit materials for new consultants. While all items on the list can be purchased separately, the starter kit offers the most cost-effective option. Pampered Chef may occasionally offer discounts or promotions on these items to consultants.
Pampered_Marcia
I know that I could type this up myself, but I'm feeling too blah to do it and I wasn't able to find it by searching the forum.

I know it's in the Special Edition CN, but I need to be able to email it. A 24pg document is too big.

I have someone that is actually interested in signing up...hooray! My first one. And she's like me... wants to know *everything* before signing on the line. : )

Thanks in advance!

Back to making Valentine's Day Dinner!
Marcia

Here ya go!

Attachments

• Products In New Consultant Kit.doc
    702.5 KB · Views: 436
Thanks so much Kate! :D

Marcia

No problem! I found it somewhere, so it was no work for me!

What is "Iso: List of New Kit Contents"?

"Iso: List of New Kit Contents" is a list of all the new items included in the latest Pampered Chef starter kit. This list is updated regularly to reflect any changes or additions to the kit contents.

How often is the "Iso: List of New Kit Contents" updated?

The "Iso: List of New Kit Contents" is updated every time a new starter kit is released. This typically happens once or twice a year.

Where can I find the "Iso: List of New Kit Contents"?

The "Iso: List of New Kit Contents" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, under the Business tab. It is also included in the starter kit materials for new consultants.

Can I purchase individual items from the "Iso: List of New Kit Contents"?

Yes, all items on the "Iso: List of New Kit Contents" can be purchased separately through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. However, the starter kit is the most cost-effective way to get these items.

Are there any discounts or promotions for items on the "Iso: List of New Kit Contents"?

Occasionally, Pampered Chef may offer special discounts or promotions on items from the "Iso: List of New Kit Contents." These will be communicated to consultants through email or the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jayne
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Trudie32