• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Host & Recruit: Booth Event Success and Prospective Lead Follow-Up

In summary, the attendee at an event did a booth and called leads. The attendee was interested in hosting a show and was interested in learning more about the kit and the new reward program. The attendee will be going out of town for a few weeks and will need more information before hosting a show.
momoftwins
I did a booth at an event this past Saturday. I finally was able to call the leads from it today. There was a gentleman that took the catalog and filled out the doorprize slip. He marked that he was interested in hosting a show (in March or April) and also the opportunity.

I spoke with him today and he will be going out of town Feb 25th thru March 11th. I believe from the sounds of it he would like to have a show and then become a consultant. I will be sending him a recruiting brochure as well as a show flyer.

I did tell him what it would take to host a show and using the kit credit towards his kit and of course explained to him that he would get the bookings from his show.

Is there anything else I can send him?? He does not have email so I have to mail everything to him.

Thanks in advance.

PS - I have been selling PC for a little over 5 years and have in the past had 2 recruits - 1 was a kitnapper and 1 sold for about a year and went inactive and has been inactive ever since. So this would be like my 1st recruit. This time I am definitely more prepared to be a recruiter and have people on my team. My first recruit was from one of my very first shows and my 2nd recruit was from a show within my first year.

bump - please advise

I would just make sure he has the kit contents, and the new reward program brochures. Other than that I think more info would overwhelm for now!

you mean like the trip reward program?

Do you know why he is considering being a consultant? If so, send information that addresses that "heart tug."

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

not really - he did say that he went to culinary art school and loves cooking stuff - knives and everything else really fascinate him. The only big bummer is he does not have email so I am guessing that maybe he doesn't even have a computer.

What is Possible Host & Recruit?

Possible Host & Recruit is a platform that connects potential hosts with potential recruits for various events, such as conferences, workshops, and seminars.

How does Possible Host & Recruit work?

Possible Host & Recruit works by allowing hosts to create events and post them on the platform. Recruits can then browse and apply to these events, and hosts can choose to accept or reject them based on their qualifications and availability.

Who can use Possible Host & Recruit?

Possible Host & Recruit can be used by anyone looking to host an event or recruit individuals for an event. This includes event organizers, businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals.

Is Possible Host & Recruit free to use?

Yes, Possible Host & Recruit is completely free to use for both hosts and recruits. There are no hidden fees or charges.

What types of events can be hosted and recruited for on Possible Host & Recruit?

Possible Host & Recruit can be used for a wide range of events, including conferences, workshops, seminars, networking events, and more. As long as the event is related to business, education, or personal development, it can be hosted and recruited for on Possible Host & Recruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Chef Kearns