• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Detailed List for New Recruits Waiting for Their Kit?

If they want a website, start the debit card process immediately. I am stuck waiting on a website, waiting for the debit card. I have a home show booked too, but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels waiting.Once they are online - encourage them to get familiar with CC and the information and the product information sheets. I have known the products for over a decade, but found the sheets on the knife sets and cookware useful since they are "newer" to me and things I have avoided buying.Have her sign up for CC here to get started...it's a great resource!And lastly, have her call Finances to get her number so she can
mrssyvo
A list of what new recruits should do while waiting for their kit. I thought I had one in my file, but I found one that was really incomplete. I thought the one that I had had things like, ordering your debit card, etc. Does any one have one that is really detailed? I signed #4, and she is a go-getter like me, and looking for more things to do. I did a search, but I found too much stuff to wade through to find what Ineed. Any help is appreciated!!! My goal is to really train this one to stay!! Her goal is director ASAP!

Here ya go:

Attachments

• what to do while you wait for your kit.doc
    25 KB · Views: 326
good stuff!

Thank you so much. Today I am going to try to organize my computer files, so that I have 1 folder full of info to get to my new recruits, without having to wade through tons of info I NEVER use. I am going to delete all of the stuff there I have downloaded, but never used. Sort of like organizing my office.

dannyzmom said:
Here ya go:

Thank you Carolyn!
This is going to help me out SO much!:D

Suggestions for new people...as SOON as you get your password for CC - sign up for the debit card - no delays. I did and they told me it still takes a FULL 5 business days AFTER the day of receipt to get the number and then 3-4 weeks for the actual card.

Second, if they want a website, start the debit card process immediately. I am stuck waiting on a website, waiting for the debit card. I have a home show booked too, but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels waiting.

Once they are online - encourage them to get familiar with CC and the information and the product information sheets. I have known the products for over a decade, but found the sheets on the knife sets and cookware useful since they are "newer" to me and things I have avoided buying.

mrssyvo said:
A list of what new recruits should do while waiting for their kit. I thought I had one in my file, but I found one that was really incomplete. I thought the one that I had had things like, ordering your debit card, etc. Does any one have one that is really detailed? I signed #4, and she is a go-getter like me, and looking for more things to do. I did a search, but I found too much stuff to wade through to find what Ineed. Any help is appreciated!!! My goal is to really train this one to stay!! Her goal is director ASAP!

Send her to CC right away and have her, read, read, read...there is A LOT of useful information there.

Also, have her sign up here...she'll learn a lot here too...but CC was a big help. There is also some online training there for new consultants.

Okay, I'm new and lost. Appreciate the whattodo file to work on while waiting for my kit. But, what the heck is CC? Everyone posts in acronyms here and it's confusing. I've figured out FW means fall/winter and SS means spring/summer OR super starter depending upon context but you've lost me w/CC Help please, I hate feeling ignorant.
never mind(shaking head in shame) CC means ConsultantsCorner.

Last edited:
pamperedpsalmstress said:
Okay, I'm new and lost. Appreciate the whattodo file to work on while waiting for my kit. But, what the heck is CC? Everyone posts in acronyms here and it's confusing. I've figured out FW means fall/winter and SS means spring/summer OR super starter depending upon context but you've lost me w/CC Help please, I hate feeling ignorant.

It means Consultants Corner!!!

;) ;)

janetupnorth said:
Suggestions for new people...as SOON as you get your password for CC - sign up for the debit card - no delays. I did and they told me it still takes a FULL 5 business days AFTER the day of receipt to get the number and then 3-4 weeks for the actual card.

Hey Janet,

Call Finances and they will tell you your number so you can add it to your personnel file in PP!!! (pampered Partner) You don't have to wait for the card then!!!

Kristi is right Janet. They can give you your number over the phone.

1. What products do you recommend to help me with meal prep?

We have a variety of products that can make meal prep easier, such as our cutting boards, food choppers, and vegetable peelers. We also have a line of cookware specifically designed for meal prep, like our Quick Cooker and Rockcrok® Collection.

2. I need help organizing my kitchen. What products do you have for that?

We have many organization products to help keep your kitchen tidy and efficient. Our pantry and fridge organizers, spice racks, and utensil holders are just a few options to help you declutter and streamline your cooking space.

3. I am looking for a gift for someone who loves to bake. What would you recommend?

For avid bakers, we have a variety of baking tools and accessories that would make great gifts. Our measuring cups and spoons, silicone baking mats, and stoneware baking dishes are all popular choices. You can also consider purchasing a gift card so they can choose their own baking products.

4. I'm on a budget. What are some affordable options for kitchen tools?

We have a wide range of products at various price points to fit any budget. Our bamboo utensils, flexible cutting mats, and nylon cooking tools are all affordable and durable options. We also have sales and specials throughout the year, so be sure to check our website for deals.

5. I am looking for healthier cooking options. Do you have any products that can help with that?

Yes, we have a variety of products that can help you cook healthier meals. Our Grill Pan and Grill Press are great for grilling without added oils or fats. We also have vegetable spiralizers, steamers, and our Microwave Popcorn Maker for healthier snacking options. Check out our "Healthy Choices" category for more ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey