• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else's Director Doing the Step up to Director Program?

In summary, my director is starting the Step Up to Director program for our cluster. We are having conference calls every other Sunday evening, since we're all pretty spread out. Our first call was last night, and there were 7 of us, plus our director. I'm excited about this; we're all going to keep in touch & tell what we're doing, and we'll have a group in our cluster to be accountable to.
lacychef
My director is starting the Step Up to Director program for our cluster. We are having conference calls every other Sunday evening, since we're all pretty spread out. Our first call was last night, and there were 7 of us, plus our director. I'm excited about this; we're all going to keep in touch & tell what we're doing, and we'll have a group in our cluster to be accountable to.
Just thought I'd see if any of you are doing this too???;)

Hey Lacy! MY director is doing this as well and our phone calls are every Saturday morning at 9am. Our first call was this past Saturday and I belive there were 6 of us on the call.

I can't wait to learn everything and PROMOTE!!!!:D

My hospitality director is doing this...and is wonderfully gracious enough to include me. They're four of us and we meet every week. She then does individual coaching calls between sessions. I love the focus this training provides (and I need it when it comes to sharing the business!).

My director plans to do this as well; it's just a little challenging for us since we're 7 (8?) time zones apart.

Kris

I did this right before Thanksgiving. It really motivated me to aim for directorship. It was nice talking to basically the same group of people each week & knowing that they were cheering for me & that we had the same goals. :) Good luck. Let us know what you think.

Crystal

Our cluster is doing a retreat next month. Can't wait!

I've also done SUTD Conference Calls with my NED. I'm in her 2nd line. It was great!

DebbieJ said:
Our cluster is doing a retreat next month. Can't wait!

I've also done SUTD Conference Calls with my NED. I'm in her 2nd line. It was great!
]
Hey Deb, did it inspire you to promote? I know since these other women know, I will do it!!:D

Absolutely!!! It just opens your eyes up to the opportunity and helps you believe in yourself to get there!

Great girls:) I think the more people we are accountable to; the more likely we are to succeed!

legacypc46 said:
My hospitality director is doing this...and is wonderfully gracious enough to include me. They're four of us and we meet every week. She then does individual coaching calls between sessions. I love the focus this training provides (and I need it when it comes to sharing the business!).

My director plans to do this as well; it's just a little challenging for us since we're 7 (8?) time zones apart.

Kris

Me too, me too! I'm one of the four! :D

Loving it! And it's so practical! Can't wait to promote! Now to just find those couple more recruits....

1. What is the Step up to Director Program?

The Step up to Director Program is a development program designed for Independent Pampered Chef Directors who are looking to take their business to the next level by advancing to the next leadership position.

2. Who is eligible for the Step up to Director Program?

Any Independent Pampered Chef Director who has been in the business for at least 6 months and is actively working their business is eligible to participate in the Step up to Director Program.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Step up to Director Program?

Participating in the Step up to Director Program allows you to receive personalized coaching and training from experienced Directors, access to exclusive resources and tools, and the opportunity to network with other Directors in the program.

4. How long does the Step up to Director Program last?

The Step up to Director Program is a 12-week program, with weekly coaching calls and assignments to help you develop your leadership skills and grow your business.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the Step up to Director Program?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee for the Step up to Director Program. However, the program offers a payment plan option to make it more affordable for participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jwpamp