• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Does PRO Health Insurance Cost for a Single 27-Year-Old?

goodnight :)You won't lose them to your director as long as you stay active, but you have to sell $1250 a month to get your overrides from recruits.You will only lose the people if you go inactive... when you become a FD you need to do $1250 a month yourself to get the 1% overrides on you and your recruit's sales, but you will definitely not lose the consultants if you don't do $1250 in a month!
lizcooks4u
How much a single person with the PRO Health Ins. cost? I know it depends on the individual and their needs. I have someone extremely interested in signing on and sure could use the health ins. for herself.

She's about 27.

Thanks so much in advance;

Liz

ps: I work in a hospital, coding medical records, so I do realize it depends on certain factors/criteria, but just wondered for a ballpark figure for a single person.

Thanks;

I'm 22 and have looked into it and I can get a $1,000 deductible 80/20 plan for around $100/month... hth!

Thanks.
GourmetGirl said:
I'm 22 and have looked into it and I can get a $1,000 deductible 80/20 plan for around $100/month... hth!

Problem for my friend though is she had cancer, it was treated but she still has to put it down and that really hurts her. Pre existing, high risk etc :(

OH, I forgot to ask if you don't mind do you use tobacco? smoke? some insurances charge more for smoker's.

LIz

I'm a non-smoker/non-tobacco user of any sorts... the great thing with Pro-health is that you can call them and they will be the broker for you... they will shop around and get you the best rate out there based on your situation. It's pretty much getting insurance as an individual, but having a heavy hitter weed through the thousands of web-pages one would have to read.

thanks again
GourmetGirl said:
I'm a non-smoker/non-tobacco user of any sorts... the great thing with Pro-health is that you can call them and they will be the broker for you... they will shop around and get you the best rate out there based on your situation. It's pretty much getting insurance as an individual, but having a heavy hitter weed through the thousands of web-pages one would have to read.
U 'RE STILL UP TOO :)

I shouldn't be, but had my first show in 2 months today and I guess I am still on a high from that! As I still haven't assembled my trifle for tomorrow night's cluster meeting or showered or totally unpacked and I have to be at work in 9 hours it seems as if I won't be going to bed for a while :)

oh, Do you happen to have any recruits yet?
thx

I have 1 inactive and 2 active (1 who looks like she is going to be a kit-napper!).

i have a ? for you :)
GourmetGirl said:
I have 1 inactive and 2 active (1 who looks like she is going to be a kit-napper!).

sorry about the kit napper, my Director had a solution when we were using the prior/former kits.

I have people soon to join, just waiting....but from what I understand in order to keep them I must sell $ 1250.00 / month or I lose them to my Director?? is this true??? I've heard or read it somewhere, but can't find it. My best show was last Aug @ $ 704.00 and my month was just over 1250.00 or close to 1300.00. I"d love to sell min. $ 1250.00/month but haven't been able to do that :( I also work a very stressful demanding full time job :( I went on 2nd shift 9 months ago and has helped the stress, but hurts my PC outings, mostly cluster meetings.

thanks

You won't lose them to your director as long as you stay active, but you have to sell $1250 a month to get your overrides from recruits.

You will only lose the people if you go inactive... when you become a FD you need to do $1250 a month yourself to get the 1% overrides on you and your recruit's sales, but you will definitely not lose the consultants if you don't do $1250 in a month!

I'm with you on the sales goal... the most shows I had in a month last year was 3, and 3 out of the 9 months I sold I didn't even have a single show! :O It's my goal this year to do $3,000 a month as I want to earn level 2, so I can take my mom for her 50th this year! I think I am really going to try and get some fundraisers in there as they can totally help -- I had a $5300 one last year with a volleyball team!

I'm also with you on job stress... I work 6 days/wk and my only free day I try to have a show... but man, can I tell you how great it felt to calculate what my mid-month commission check was going to be... it made it all worth it... now tomorrow, when i have to go to work and didn't get any sleep I may be thinking otherwise :)

on that note, I think I am going to head off to bed, so I can get up and assemble the trifle before I leave for work in the morning! Thanks for the chat Liz! Good luck signing those recruits! You can do it!

Gillian what are you doing up now too?!?

thanks
GourmetGirl said:
You will only lose the people if you go inactive... when you become a FD you need to do $1250 a month yourself to get the 1% overrides on you and your recruit's sales, but you will definitely not lose the consultants if you don't do $1250 in a month!

I'm with you on the sales goal... the most shows I had in a month last year was 3, and 3 out of the 9 months I sold I didn't even have a single show! :O It's my goal this year to do $3,000 a month as I want to earn level 2, so I can take my mom for her 50th this year! I think I am really going to try and get some fundraisers in there as they can totally help -- I had a $5300 one last year with a volleyball team!

I'm also with you on job stress... I work 6 days/wk and my only free day I try to have a show... but man, can I tell you how great it felt to calculate what my mid-month commission check was going to be... it made it all worth it... now tomorrow, when i have to go to work and didn't get any sleep I may be thinking otherwise :)

on that note, I think I am going to head off to bed, so I can get up and assemble the trifle before I leave for work in the morning! Thanks for the chat Liz! Good luck signing those recruits! You can do it!

Thanks to you too :)

I think we should get a CS note (like a doctor's note) to take to work to explain why our eyes are sore (looking at the comp screen), and our fingers hurt (from typing so much), and to explain why we are falling asleep at work (cause I'm too addicted to CS!)

oh
gilliandanielle said:
You won't lose them to your director as long as you stay active, but you have to sell $1250 a month to get your overrides from recruits.

Gillian,

when you become a Director is the minimum you must sell 1250.00/ month or more?? I just need to figure out some things, get in better neighborhoods to sell. ;)

btw; WHAT NAME DID YOU COME UP WITH BAYLOR, btw I LOVE that name!!

Hey Ladies!
Alison- get some sleep, you deserve it! It is only 11:30 here, so not too late!

Liz- when you become a director you have to have 5 personal qualified recruits, $1250 per month personal sales, and $4000 per month. If you don't accomplish all three of these for 3 months straight you will no longer be a director. At least that is the way my director explained it to me...someone correct me if I am wrong!

So, I am just heading to bed... it is $350 a month personal sales, but recommended to do $1250 so you earn the promotions... and it is $4000 a month for you and your team's total saled... now i promise i am off to bed (with my trifle made!)

gilliandanielle said:
Hey Ladies!
Alison- get some sleep, you deserve it! It is only 11:30 here, so not too late!

Liz- when you become a director you have to have 5 personal qualified recruits, $1250 per month personal sales, and $4000 per month. If you don't accomplish all three of these for 3 months straight you will no longer be a director. At least that is the way my director explained it to me...someone correct me if I am wrong!

Almost. 5 Personal/Qualified to promote, 5 in your first line to maintain.
So say I promote with my personal/qualified 5, and 2 drop off. But, I have a FD on my team that has 2 recruits. HER two recruits count as part of my 5 in my first line until she promotes to Director (then they become by 2nd line), and I will have 3 mos to get another 2 SIGNED (don't have to be qualified) to make my 1st line 5+ again.

Even then, I think you have 3 or 6 mos to get back up there before you lose your cluster.

You have to sell $350/mo AND your cluster (including yourself) has to sell $4000 a month to get overrides. If you don't, you don't lose Directorship, you just don't get paid. You do have to maintain the $350/mo though... but they even give you lots of time before you lose it.

The $1250/mo for 3 of 4 months is for sample products at no charge... and really Directors should be consistently doing twice that anyway. $1250 for a Director is really the bare bones minimum we should be doing from a "leadership" standpoint, but we can't lose Directorship if we don't.

From what I understand, it's much harder to lose Directorship than it is to obtain it.

Ah, thanks for setting the record straight- I am never sure if what my director is telling me is the rules, or what SHE wants me to maintain...

Liz...I also think if you go to their link on CC you can get a free quote too. I looked into it a while back but for me and DH so the rate wouldn't help ya.

1. What is the cost of PRO Health Insurance for single individuals?

The cost of PRO Health Insurance for single individuals varies depending on factors such as age, location, and coverage options. However, the average cost can range from $200 to $600 per month.

2. What factors affect the cost of PRO Health Insurance?

Some key factors that can affect the cost of PRO Health Insurance for single individuals include age, location, pre-existing conditions, coverage options, and tobacco use. Younger individuals and those living in rural areas may have lower costs compared to older individuals and those living in urban areas.

3. Are there any benefits to choosing PRO Health Insurance as a single individual?

Yes, there are several benefits to choosing PRO Health Insurance as a single individual. These include comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision care, access to a wide network of healthcare providers, and potential cost savings through negotiated rates and discounts.

4. Can I customize my coverage options with PRO Health Insurance?

Yes, PRO Health Insurance offers a variety of coverage options that can be customized to fit your individual needs and budget. You can choose from different levels of coverage for medical, dental, and vision care, as well as add-ons like prescription drug coverage.

5. How can I enroll in PRO Health Insurance as a single individual?

You can enroll in PRO Health Insurance as a single individual through your employer if they offer it as a benefit. Alternatively, you can purchase an individual policy through the marketplace or directly from an insurance provider. It is recommended to compare different plans and options to find the best fit for your needs and budget.

Back