• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Commission Structure Flyer for Potential Recruits

In summary, the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants is a graduated scale based on monthly sales volume, with the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards. Commissions are paid out monthly, typically around the 10th of the following month. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200 to earn commission. There is a $9.95 monthly fee for the consultant website and back office, in addition to optional costs for business supplies. Consultants can also earn additional income by recruiting others to join Pampered Chef and building a team.
jwpamp
They don't have the commission structure on any of the new recruiting brochures. Does anyone have anything made up for that yet?

I will post mine when I get it done, too!

Here's a flyer that has the comission structure as well as a bunch of other info...

Attachments

• No Risk Factor Recruiting.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 618
Thanks Alison! BTW, you may want to update all the Super Starters to New Consultants :)

this is what i have.

Attachments

• Which Apron for cs.doc
    67 KB · Views: 403

1. What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants?

The commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants is a graduated scale based on your monthly sales volume. Consultants can earn 20-27% commission on their personal sales, with the opportunity to earn additional bonuses and rewards.

2. How often are commissions paid out?

Commissions are paid out monthly, typically around the 10th of the following month. For example, commissions earned in January will be paid out around February 10th.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn commission?

Yes, consultants must have at least $200 in sales each month to earn commission. This can be a combination of personal sales and sales from parties or events.

4. Are there any additional fees or costs associated with being a consultant?

In addition to the initial starter kit cost, there is a $9.95 monthly fee for the consultant website and back office. There may also be additional costs for business supplies, such as catalogs and samples, but these are optional.

5. Can I earn additional income by recruiting others to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants can earn additional income by building a team and recruiting others to join Pampered Chef. You can earn a percentage of your team member's sales and also receive bonuses for reaching certain milestones in team building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76