• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Recruitment: 4 Down, 2-5 to Go!

In summary, when looking for potential recruits for your Pampered Chef team, you can host parties, attend networking events, or reach out to interested individuals through your website or social media. It's important to look for passionate, driven, and aligned individuals. To pitch the benefits of joining your team, highlight the company's reputation, flexibility, support, and growth opportunities. Pampered Chef offers training, resources, and ongoing support for new recruits. You can recruit people from outside your local area through virtual events and social media networking.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm so excited! I just got home from doing a show tonight (about an hour ago) and my host wants to sign. We're closing the show next week & she's going to use some credit towards her kit. She's already got 3 bookings & a bridal show lined up!!!!

This will be my 4th recruit. I've got 2 active right now & my #3 is re-activating next month. I called her Wednesday & set up a meeting with her for yesterday. She wants to reactivate & will be going with me to our meeting on Monday.

I am so stoked!!! I just need to find #5 & then get 2-5 qualified! Directorship by conference is not looking like such a pipe dream anymore! :D

Congrats!!

That is awesome Crystal! Congrats!

Great Job Crystal!!! :D

Keep up the good work! Congrats

You go girl!!! :cool:

Great Job!!!:)

Crystal~
You know that I am rooting for you!!!

Psst~Don't tell anyone but I have four and five (actually #s 12 & 13) getting ready to sign. I don't want to jinx myself so don't tell anyone....K.....

Me Too !!!!Crystal, my hostess from my show yesterday is signing also !!!!! that gives me 4 (1 went inactive this month, and 1 on the brink) but I am hoping I can inspire them to continue, and then I just need 1 more !!!!

mrssyvo said:
Crystal, my hostess from my show yesterday is signing also !!!!! that gives me 4 (1 went inactive this month, and 1 on the brink) but I am hoping I can inspire them to continue, and then I just need 1 more !!!!

Congrats Mrssyvo!!

Way to go!!!

Way to go, SUE!!

1. How do I find potential recruits for my Pampered Chef team?

There are a few different ways you can find potential recruits for your Pampered Chef team. One effective method is to host parties or events and invite friends and family who may be interested in joining your team. Another option is to attend local networking events or join online groups related to cooking or entrepreneurship. You can also reach out to people who have expressed interest in Pampered Chef through your website or social media pages.

2. What qualities should I look for in potential recruits for my Pampered Chef team?

When recruiting for your Pampered Chef team, it's important to look for individuals who are passionate about cooking and entertaining, have strong communication and networking skills, and are motivated and driven to succeed. It's also helpful to find people who align with the company's values and are willing to learn and grow.

3. How can I effectively pitch the benefits of joining my Pampered Chef team to potential recruits?

One effective way to pitch the benefits of joining your Pampered Chef team is to highlight the company's strong reputation and commitment to providing high-quality products. You can also emphasize the flexibility and potential for earning income on your own terms, as well as the support and training provided by the company. Additionally, sharing your own personal success story and the opportunities for growth within the company can be compelling to potential recruits.

4. What support and resources are available for new recruits to help them succeed?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and resources for new recruits to help them succeed in their business. This includes training and mentoring from experienced consultants, access to online tools and resources, and the opportunity to attend regional and national conferences and events. The company also provides ongoing support and guidance through its leadership team and online community.

5. Can I recruit people from outside of my local area?

Yes, you can recruit people from outside of your local area to join your Pampered Chef team. The company offers support for virtual parties and events, making it possible to connect with and recruit individuals from different locations. Additionally, you can leverage social media and online networking to reach potential recruits outside of your immediate area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • amy07