• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Ask This Recruit Lead Tonight?

In summary, the conversation is about recruiting for Pampered Chef and breaking the barriers for consistent recruitment. The speaker suggests starting the recruitment process during host coaching and asking potential recruits seven questions to get to know their interest in the opportunity. The conversation also touches on the importance of following up with potential recruits and utilizing recruit leads. The speaker encourages inviting potential recruits for a cup of coffee to discuss the opportunity further and emphasizes the potential for making money through hosting shows.
britishchef
I got her info at a tiny fair I did. She was heavily pregnant and just ticked she wanted more info on the opportunity. I thought she just did it to get more of a chance at the prize draw... but I called and made it clear that if she didn't want more info that was OK, however she was genuinely interested. I sent her the info this week, and have a scheduled call to her tonight that she knows is coming. Her baby is 4 weeks old. What should I say? I was thinking something along the lines of finding out what she knows about PC, what attracted her to it, if she wants to find out more, and if she has any questions off the bat. Then I will ask if she would like to meet for a cuppa or if it'd be easier for her if I came by her house with the new baby and all.

Help?

Use the 7 questions!!!!Tracy Williams
The “7 Questions”Recruiting is EASY!!
(It REALLY is!)

• Breaking the Barriers
• Leading by Example
o Recruit “half of your Hosts” each month is a great place to start
 What is the average number our Directors are holding each month?
• (8 is what Directors usually tell me!)
• Then that would be 4 new consultants each month WITHOUT even considering other guests at shows.
o Once we consider those guests:
 8 shows x 10 in attendance = 80 people we have an audience with each month.
• WHY is it hard to consistently recruit? 

o It all starts at Host Coaching!
Most people talk themselves into, out of, and back into joining before they sign.
Right then & there when you are booking the show, say:
“Mary, I make it a point to tell all of my Hosts about the earning opportunities available to you as a Pampered Chef Consultant, because oftentimes Hosts like to use their show as a springboard to start their new business. I especially wanted to talk to you about it because … (insert personal compliment! ) Have you ever thought of doing anything like this before?”

If the answer is yes, or if the answer is no, proceed, and tell her you would love to have her on your team, and invite her to have a cup of coffee with you to hear more about it.
Remember, you are not asking her to sign right then & there, your INTENTION is to get the interview…set the appointment!

o THEN even if she decides NOT to join your team, you will have another opportunity to present it again the night of her show!

“Mary, I know when we last talked, the answer was no, but I still haven’t given up on you! Let me just show you something! First, look at the sales tonight…do you realize that I just made $XXX for hanging out & eating with you girls!? But here’s what I really want to know: Three of your friends booked shows here tonight…Are you going to go to those shows and spend money? (Of course the answer will be YES!) Then why not go out and MAKE money those nights!? I know you were thinking about it, and you know that you’ll never know if our opportunity is right for you, unless you TRY! What do you say? Let’s just do this! “
• Besides the Host, who else is there?
o What is a recruit lead?
 Fold the corners

• The interview
o Seven Questions
o Ask every potential consultant these 7 questions and then tell the Pampered Chef Story as it relates to his/her answers:

1. Why did you agree to see me today?
2. Have you ever done anything like this before?
3. What other work experiences have you had?
4. What clubs or organizations do you belong to? (hobbies)
5. How would your family feel if you were going to do something like this?
6. How much time would you have to give each week if you decided to do this?
7. How much money would you like to make?

• The close
o It’s only a REAL interview if you ask for the commitment
 Recruiting algebra
a. If “X” were not the problem, would you do this?
b. Then FIX “X”
 Scale of 1-10
a. On a scale of 1-10 (one being “no way.” 10 being “sign me up!” where would you say you are?
b. “What would it take to get you to 10?

Remember, once you secure the interview, you are 90% there!
“I know you are at least thinking about it, or we wouldn’t be talking so much about it…you’ll never know for sure until you try!”

Good luck! Make it all about her!!!

A good thing to start with is to ask them "Now do you just need to know how to get signed up and started or do you need more information?" My director uses this with all ofher interviews. That way you're giving them what they want or need vs telling them all of the great things PC has to offer when they're ready to just get rolling. I had one recruit who answered yes to this and we just filled out the agreement and started talking about how to get her business off the ground. If they want more information I would start by asking them what attracted them to the opportunity. Then you know why they are looking for an opportunity and can address how PC can help them with that.

Remember that it is about finding out what they want vs why you joined because they may be different reasons.

Great info Kate! You must have been posting while I was typing. I'm printing this out for my records!

Amber, if she had not already planned on being a stay-at-home mom, you can really make that benefit look good to her with the new baby. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

She didn't answer, so I will try again tomorrow. I know what it's like with a newborn!

Keep us posted!

I think she is ignoring me... I left a message that night, tried again later (no message), waited 3 days and when I called just now I got "The person you have called is on the phone", didn't leave a message but I tried just now and no-one answered... I got a recruit lead when I first moved here that did this too, and eventually I had to just leave a message saying I don't want to pester you but please just let me know if you're not interested anymore. Of course she didn't. Anyway... I will try again tomorrow, should I leave a message?

Definately leave a message. Be very upbeat! Realize that she has only told you that she was interested and nothing more. Ask if it is okay to mail some info to her and let her know how excited you are to have her on your team.

I've already mailed info to her, this is supposed to be the follow up call. I did call her Wednesday just to ask her a quick question but she hadn't looked at the info yet (I hadn't expected to) so we arranged another call Friday. Since then is when she hasn't answered.

What is the purpose of asking questions to a recruit lead?

The purpose of asking questions to a recruit lead is to gather information and gain a better understanding of their interests, experiences, and qualifications. This will help you determine if they are a good fit for the position and the company.

What type of questions should I ask a recruit lead?

The questions you ask a recruit lead should be open-ended and focused on their skills, experience, and goals. It is also important to ask behavioral questions to assess their problem-solving abilities and how they handle different situations.

How many questions should I ask a recruit lead?

It is recommended to ask around 10-15 questions to a recruit lead. This will give you enough information to evaluate their qualifications and determine if they are a good fit for the position.

What are some examples of questions to ask a recruit lead?

Examples of questions to ask a recruit lead include: "Can you tell me about your previous work experience?", "What skills do you possess that would make you a valuable asset to our company?", "How do you handle difficult situations or conflicts?", and "What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?"

Should I ask the same questions to every recruit lead?

No, it is important to tailor your questions to each recruit lead based on their unique skills, experiences, and interests. This will help you gather more meaningful information and assess their fit for the position and company culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Trish in Texas