• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Building My Team: What Should I Do?

In summary, the expert recommends starting your own mini meetings with your recruits and continuing to attend your director's meetings as long as they are still in your director's downline.
SillyChef
Okay here is my situation.

My Recruiter/Director is great. She and her director tag teams our meetings and does whatever possible to help us succeed. My Director is going to be moving in March. I am currently building my team. What should I do? Do I start training the recruits that I have now the way I want to??! I don't know what to do?! What did you all do when you got your own team?

So anyone? Are you guys starting out your own meetings as soon as you recruited 2 or what? What is the game plan for you all?!

I'm Here....
SillyChef said:
So anyone? Are you guys starting out your own meetings as soon as you recruited 2 or what? What is the game plan for you all?!

I"ve really tried to recruit but about to give up; maybe if I give up it will happen :)

Liz

Do most of you wait till you are director to start your own meetings? I don't think there are any directors at our meetings (except the one running the show :)), just consultants and futures.

Do you start little mini meetings with your recruits, and still go to your director's meetings for awhile? I think I would like to do this, but I don't have any recruits yet.

In the case of my director moving away, I think I would have little meetings and maybe try to make my director's meeting if I could, upon occasion, depending on how far away they moved, or use a hospitality director for support.

I can't really say for sure, because I don't have this issue yet, but just some thoughts.

My director is an AD. She and one of her 1st line directors do meetings together. I am very close to being a director, but we haven't talked about what we'll do about meetings when the time comes. They are starting to involve me in the meeting planning and I am leading a short section at our next meeting.

I have seemed to recruit consultants who live farther away and are unable to attend my directors meetings. Two are going to hospitality. I may start doing meetings more out their way just to keep us together, but I haven't decided yet.

My director moved when I had 3 active recruits (only 2 were local) and I started having my own meetings. I invited those that were in my director's downline too (my director's suggestion). It helped fill the room, I had them help with the meeting too and I got a jump start on how to "be" a director. It also put the major bug in me to promote! If I'm doing this I want to get the perks too!

Do it! Your director will help you come up with ideas for the meeting plans and maybe she'll even share the materials that PC gives directors each month to help with that planning.

Thank you! I will talk to them about it tomorrow! Thanks

I have a friend who is also a Future Director and we are thinking about starting our own local meeting for our recruits. Our Director is an hour away and we want to offer something local.

I say go for it!

I have three local people and am a future director with 6 recruits. There is a director in my cluster that lives in my town but she only has two locals. We talked about doing our own meetings, but my director frowns upon people doing meetings until they are director. The director in my town doesn't do meetings because she couldn't care less about them. I am hoping to be director March 1st, but it isn't looking very likely at this point!

I think I would like to mesh mine with MY directors. I like having all our girls there together. :D

1. How do I find potential team members?

One way to find potential team members is by hosting in-home cooking shows and inviting guests to learn more about the Pampered Chef opportunity. You can also reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances to see if anyone is interested in joining your team.

2. What qualities should I look for in a potential team member?

When considering a potential team member, look for individuals who are passionate about cooking and entertaining, have a strong work ethic, and are eager to learn and grow their business. It's also important to find someone who aligns with the Pampered Chef values and culture.

3. How should I approach someone about joining my team?

When approaching someone about joining your team, be genuine and transparent about your own experience with Pampered Chef and why you think they would be a great fit for the company. Share success stories and any incentives or benefits that come with being a consultant. Allow them to ask questions and make sure they have all the information they need to make an informed decision.

4. How can I support and mentor my team members?

As a team leader, it's important to provide ongoing support and mentorship for your team members. This can include regular check-ins, training and development opportunities, and creating a positive and inclusive team environment. Encourage open communication and be available to answer any questions or concerns that may arise.

5. What are the benefits of building a team with Pampered Chef?

Building a team with Pampered Chef can offer numerous benefits, such as earning additional income, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to build a successful business. It also allows you to connect with others who share a passion for cooking and entertaining, and to be a part of a supportive and collaborative community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Jennie4PC