• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Kit Delivery Time: Impact on Consultant Sign-Ups and Turnaround Times

excessive to me? Hopefully I will have enough supplies to cover for my new recruit just in case hers does not show up in time.Gosh- I feel lucky now. My recruit signed early 1/30 and received her kit on 2/2. I was glad that she had some F/W cattys, but we both wish that the numbers had been reversed (to 50 F/W and 25 S/S). I've given her 2 packs of catalogs already.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Has anyone signed a new Consultant since we switched to FedEx? What has been the turn aound time for delivery of their kit? I've got a recruit ready to sign and we are trying to order her kit so that she won't have too much 'down-time' cutting into her first 30 days (I think that they should allow some extra time here!). Her First show is scheduled for Feb 18th and we were thinking that we'd submit the agreement this Friday, the 9th. Since PC switched to FedEx I've noticed that the delivery times of my orders has gone from 3 days from the Warehouse to me or my host with UPS to 4 or 5 days delivery time with Fed Ex :( . Has anyone esle noticed this too?

Linda - work with yoru director or hospitality director and get her a quick start box.

cmdtrgd said:
Linda - work with yoru director or hospitality director and get her a quick start box.
She doesn't have one and we figured at this date it would probably take just as long anyhow...Also, does anyone know if the quick-start boxes changed along with the new kits?

I received the quick start kit for a recruit that will sign Feb 28 this is the first time in a long time I ordered one. I don't recruit enough to keep them on hand but this will be the way to go if you know in advance since they only get the actual 30 days. They are nice ready to go host packs w/ 1 catty and 50 more so 56 catty and the flyer for potential recruits and host planner all in the envelop they provide.

Hi Linda!

My newest recruit submitted her online agreement on January 30 at 9:00 p.m. eastern time. She received her kit on February 3. Since you and I both live in the suburbs of Atlanta, I would guess your recruit would receive her kit in about four shipping days.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Hi Linda!

My newest recruit submitted her online agreement on January 30 at 9:00 p.m. eastern time. She received her kit on February 3. Since you and I both live in the suburbs of Atlanta, I would guess your recruit would receive her kit in about four shipping days.

Lisa
Great! That's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks Lisa.

I just called HO about this (and because I wanted to know which catalogs my recruit would get if she signed mid-Feb) and the HO rep told me she should allow TWO WEEKS for delivery of her kit! I thought that sounded like way to much but I don't know what to do. If she signs two weeks early and her kit comes in four days but her first show is not for two weeks, then she will lose 10 days of her 30 needed to qualify. I know that's confusing! Anyway, I don't like how they have it set up with the 30 days from recieving the kit!

I just ordered mine on Monday and they set my 30 days to end 3/14 - I see no order even yet for my kit 2 days later so I'm assuming it may not ship for awhile.

Bexs50 - There is still a form to ask for a change on the date of the 30 days if her situation changes or the kit arrives different than expected.

I just signed on in January, it took 8 days to get my kit. I was never able to see a ship date prior to receiving the kit either. I was bouncing off the walls, and driving my recruiter and director crazy. They only sent 25 fall/winter with the kit, the rest are the new ones. So, if she signs and expects to start in Feb, be prepared to help her out with extra catalogs!

I got my kit 6 days after i signed and I also got just 25 catalogs and all my shows are in feb but it was 6 days for me

I just logged on and my kit shipped today! Estimated delivery Feb 8th!!!!!

Amy07 & TerraOB83. Was that 6 & 8 business days or week days?

Just what I'm worried about....that seems a bit excessive to me? Hopefully I will have enough supplies to cover for my new recruit just in case hers does not show up in time.

Gosh- I feel lucky now. My recruit signed early 1/30 and received her kit on 2/2. I was glad that she had some F/W cattys, but we both wish that the numbers had been reversed (to 50 F/W and 25 S/S). I've given her 2 packs of catalogs already.

pamperedlinda said:
Amy07 & TerraOB83. Was that 6 & 8 business days or week days?

Just what I'm worried about....that seems a bit excessive to me? Hopefully I will have enough supplies to cover for my new recruit just in case hers does not show up in time.

I ordered mine Jan 25th and got it the 1st they shipped it the 29th

I signed on the 22nd and got it the 28th and it was by FedEx. I thought that was super quick considering tons were signing on the 22nd!

My new recruit sumbitted her agreement on Tuesday, Jan. 30th. She got her kit on Saturday, Feb. 3rd. That's 5 business days. They set her 30 days at March 5th.
Joanne

Be CarefulI had a new consultant sign the 30th also. Her first show was tonight and her kit won't be delivered until tomorrow.:eek: I just lent her whatever product she needed and gave her some paperwork to get through. It is going to be a little tricky as far as timing these just right. I highly suggest utilizing the quick start boxes for new consultants. This way if the kit is delayed, they can just borrow products.

Wow - that's a long time to wait! In Canada, we've always had the 30 days super starter period start when you receive your kit. But the Canadian warehouse ships the kits overnight. When I signed, I received my kit 2 days later. Last month, a new consultant received her kit the very next day. I'm located about 5 hours drive from the warehouse in Toronto, though. I wonder if it's as quick in other parts of Canada...?

I checked the dates again. I signed up online Monday 22nd, and received my kit on the Tuesday 30th.

1. How long does it typically take for a new kit to be delivered?

Delivery times for new kits can vary, but on average it takes about 7-10 business days for the kit to arrive at your doorstep.

2. Can I track the delivery of my new kit?

Yes, once your kit has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track the delivery status of your kit.

3. What if my new kit doesn't arrive within the estimated delivery time?

In rare cases, there may be delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances. If your kit does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I expedite the delivery of my new kit?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for new kits at this time. However, we are constantly working to improve our delivery times and options for our customers.

5. Will the delivery time be affected by my location?

Delivery times may vary slightly depending on your location, but we strive to provide timely delivery to all of our customers regardless of their location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fluffy215
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Deanna Brown