• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Do Something Like Book to Look for Signing?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of offering incentives for potential recruits to sign up and qualify as consultants. Some suggestions included a "Sign to Look" gift, a $10 refund on the kit when signing up at a show, and a gift bag with various items related to the consultant opportunity. The importance of asking open-ended questions and listening to potential recruits' concerns was also emphasized.
lisacb77
I love the Book to Look idea. I plan to use it for the first time Sunday at my show. Anyone do something similar if someone signs? Maybe Sign to See and offer a product when they qualify??

lisacb77 said:
I love the Book to Look idea. I plan to use it for the first time Sunday at my show. Anyone do something similar if someone signs? Maybe Sign to See and offer a product when they qualify??

That's actually a really good idea... I have 2 potential recruits who are on the fence, the want, but they're not sure, they're going to, but they don't know when.:rolleyes: Maybe if they sign up by 2/28 and qualify in 30 days they'll get a sweet Sign to Look gift, and an ok one if they qualify in 90 days:D

amcclanaghan said:
I have 2 potential recruits who are on the fence, the want, but they're not sure, they're going to, but they don't know when

I had a thought but since I have no recruits of my own you can take it with a grain of salt...
While I think offering them a gift is a nice idea I think the more important question would be why are they hesittant? There has to be a bigger reason. It has to be more than they are just busy? In my experience people will allways "be busy"
I would think this is the classic situation where we need to ask specific open ended questions and listen. I know I am famous for scaring off potential recruits by giving them too much info and not listening.

just my .02$
I hope I am not too far off base. . Thanks!

I don't think a "sign to look" type of incentive would work very well because people sign for different reasons.

One thing I do offer is a $10 refund on their kit when they sign AT THE SHOW. This is in all the recruiting packets I hand out at shows. I have to really start using it to my advantage....

Oh, and I don't give them that $10 until they qualify. Learned my lesson on that one. :)

Deb, I like the kit refund idea. Still an incentive that way!

Hey Deb, I just heard about that $10 offer. Do you have a flyer you want to share?

Mine's not exactly like book to look, but I use a little gift bag for the recruiting question game (set a timer for 3 minutes and anyone who asks a question about being a consultant gets to hold the bag. Whoever has it at the end of the 3 minutes gets to keep it.). My bag includes: recruiting brochure, kit agreement (with my cons# on there), coupon for $10 off the kit (but I may change this to money back when they qualify), a Take 5 candy bar, some little door prize-y thing and (now) the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD. In the bag with some tissue sticking out of the top, nobody can tell what's in it. They just know that it feels like really good stuff.

1. What is "Book to Look for Signing"?

"Book to Look for Signing" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to earn free products by hosting a virtual or in-person party and having guests book future parties at the party.

2. How do I sign up for "Book to Look for Signing"?

To sign up for "Book to Look for Signing," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host and let them know that you are interested in hosting a party. They will provide you with more information and help you get started.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Book to Look for Signing"?

By participating in "Book to Look for Signing," hosts can earn free and discounted products, as well as have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes. It also allows hosts to share their love for Pampered Chef with their friends and family.

4. Can I participate in "Book to Look for Signing" if I am not available to host a party?

Yes, you can still participate in "Book to Look for Signing" even if you are not available to host a party. You can reach out to your consultant or host and ask to be connected with another host who is looking for guests to book parties.

5. How many parties do I need to book in order to earn free products?

The number of parties you need to book in order to earn free products may vary depending on the current promotion and your consultant's policies. It is best to check with your consultant or host for more specific information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefNic