• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my third recruit's qualification count towards my incentive points?

In summary, "Wohoo My 3Rd Recruit Qualified" is a phrase commonly used in network marketing to celebrate recruiting a third person who meets the qualifications for becoming a distributor or team member. The qualifications may vary but generally include signing up as a distributor and meeting certain requirements. Recruiting a 3rd person is significant in network marketing as it marks the beginning of building a team and achieving success. The phrase itself does not have any specific meaning, but it is often used to celebrate and motivate others in the network marketing community. It is a common phrase in network marketing and can help create a positive and supportive team culture.
chee65
My 3rd recruit qualified this weekend. Yippeeee!!!! (well actually when she turns the show in) I am so excited.

If a recruit qualifies after her super starter months are over do we still get the 2000 points towards the incentive?

Good for you!!! Congrats! As long as she didn't go inactive before qualifying, you get the incentive trip points. Woo hoo!!

chee65 said:
My 3rd recruit qualified this weekend. Yippeeee!!!! (well actually when she turns the show in) I am so excited.

If a recruit qualifies after her super starter months are over do we still get the 2000 points towards the incentive?

Yep - you sure do - as long as she hasn't gone inactive before qualifying!
Congratulations!!

Congrats~! Yours just qualified and mine just signed!!! Congrats!!!!!:D

What a great day already!!!:D

Thanks everyone. Now my # 4 is going to sign tomorrow, so I need to really work on getting her qualified too. She already has 2 bookings that are solid and 1 she's still waiting on a date for. My hopefully # 5 is going to my cluster meeting on Monday. Directorship here I come. But I probably won't accept it until I have 7 or 8, just to be sure I can hang on to it.

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats~! Yours just qualified and mine just signed!!! Congrats!!!!!:D

What a great day already!!!:D

Congratulations to you too.

What is "Wohoo My 3Rd Recruit Qualified"?

"Wohoo My 3Rd Recruit Qualified" is a phrase commonly used in network marketing to celebrate recruiting a third person who meets the qualifications for becoming a distributor or team member.

What are the qualifications to become a "3rd Recruit"?

The specific qualifications may vary depending on the company or organization, but generally a 3rd recruit is someone who has signed up as a distributor or team member and has met certain requirements such as purchasing a starter kit or reaching a certain sales goal.

Why is recruiting a 3rd person significant in network marketing?

Recruiting a 3rd person is significant because it often marks the beginning of building a team and achieving success in network marketing. It also creates momentum and can lead to further recruitment and growth within the organization.

Does "Wohoo My 3Rd Recruit Qualified" have any special meaning or significance?

The phrase itself does not have any specific meaning or significance, but it is often used as a way to celebrate and motivate others in the network marketing community. It is also a way to track progress and success within a team or organization.

Is "Wohoo My 3Rd Recruit Qualified" a common phrase in network marketing?

Yes, it is a common phrase used by many network marketers to celebrate and motivate their team members. It is a way to recognize and celebrate achievements within the organization and can help create a positive and supportive team culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • ChefPaulaB