• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perks of Joining Pampered Chef: Flexible Income and Hours!

In summary, the author suggests that people looking to become consultants should advertise on college campuses, join online networks, and send out flyers and letters with information about the company.
hoosierchef
Just curious......What would be a good intro to Pampered Chef to those who may or may not be familiar with it?

I posted a little "Catch" ad on our university's internal classifieds ads that says: "Looking for a little extra income? Interested in setting your own hours? Let me show you what the Pampered Chef has to offer you!"

Ok, Ok....I probably broke a rule here. If I did....please let me know....I'll remove the Pampered Chef right away. But for those who have replied, I would like to send them some info via my email.

Granted most are college students replying, but......you NEVER KNOW.

Thanks in advance!

Bumping......anyone here today??

Check out the Policies and Procedures online behind CC. I'm not sure if you can use the PC name or not.

I think college students make great consultants!

You can advertise for recruits on websites and newspapers.

If you have a website, I would refer them to "Join my team". Or drop some info in the mail. This site has some great flyers/letters that you could copy and paste into yuor email. I have had the best results when I gave them info and then made an appointment for a Q&A over coffee. You could do a few people at once that way there's less pressure for someone.

My advice, if you don't mind, would be: Don't do everything for them. Let them take a look at your website and any info you send them. The effort they are willing to put into this process will give you a good idea of how they will be as a consultant. This is something they have to want to pursue. Keep in mind that "we sort, not convince" people to be become new consultants.

GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to hear how you do!

What is recruiting intro?

Recruiting intro is the initial step in the recruitment process where a company or organization introduces themselves and their job opportunities to potential candidates. It is a way to attract top talent and create interest in working for the company.

Why is recruiting intro important?

Recruiting intro is important because it sets the tone for the entire recruitment process and can greatly impact the quality and quantity of applicants. It is also an opportunity for the company to showcase their culture, values, and benefits to potential candidates.

What should be included in a recruiting intro?

A recruiting intro should include information about the company, its mission and values, the job opportunities available, and the benefits and perks of working for the company. It should also provide information on how to apply and any specific requirements or qualifications for the positions.

How can companies make their recruiting intro more effective?

To make a recruiting intro more effective, companies should focus on creating a compelling and authentic message that resonates with potential candidates. They should also use a variety of platforms, such as social media, job boards, and career fairs, to reach a wider audience and attract diverse talent.

Is there a specific format for a recruiting intro?

There is no specific format for a recruiting intro, as it can vary depending on the company and the industry. However, it is important to keep the message concise and engaging, and to use visuals and multimedia to make it more appealing to potential candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies