• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Success: Two Recruits Qualify for Woo Hoo - Toot Toot This Week!

basically to make sure the products that left the factory were in compliance with a certain set of standards. Then it branched out to other industries and now it is pretty much a standard for almost everything! That is so cool! I wish I had known that before...I would have been a lot more organized. Thanks for the info! :DYes, ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 are pretty important for PC consultants. They deal with all of the procedures and documentation that goes along with our industry. If you don't have them certified, you really aren't doing your clients justice. Thanks for the heads up, Ann!That is so cool! I wish I had known that before...I would have been a lot more
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Two of my recruits qualified this week!! Yippeeeeeee!!

dannyzmom said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! GO PARTY!!! :p :p :p

dannyzmom said:

:D YAY for you!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Way TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to see the points show up on my tracker!! LOL DC here we come!!

You must feel like a $1 million bucks!!!Congratulations!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's awesome Carolyn! IS one of them Jilleysue?:D ;)

That's awesome!!! Way to go!:D

PampMomof3 said:
That's awesome Carolyn! IS one of them Jilleysue?:D ;)

Jilleysue qualified a few weeks back...remember my big LOUD post to her? LOL
And speaking of Jilleysue - where the heck has she been this week!?!?

She's prolly tired from typing up the whole demo speech she did for us. Her fingers must be sore:)
Congrats Carolyn on the 2 recruits qualifying! I wish mine would qualify...oh wait...I need to recruit them first! :)

Congrats Carolyn! My first recruit is signing Friday....I'm so excited!

congrat's way to go!!!!!

Awesome! My recruit that signed in December should be qualifying in a week or two. *fingers crossed*

Hi guys, I am here. I just have this huge audit at work. It is really my busiest time of the year. I have an audit 2 times a year. This year it is February and August. It is 2 weeks of hell. I have manuals, computers, desks, forms, folders, employee desks....everything you could possibly imagine to go thru for this company. Then the auditors come in and checks everything, process audits whichever departments they choose. It is a very stressful time for everyone. Especially me. I have to make sure codes are correct on everything... forms and manual. I was here till 8pm last night. It's crazy. Got home and to relieve stress, hoped on my elliptical and went to bed. Have my big show on sunday and didn't even practice. Back at work at 8 am today and in the middle of manuals again. I'll be back...meeting at 1.
Sorry....crazy time.
Miss ya'll. Don't get unorganized with out me....LOL

Last edited:
Oh, Jilley- it is so quiet at night here without you!! That sounds kinda dirty... :D

HAHAHA, Don't worry. I'll be back. Don' t you worry about that....LOL. I love my compliance stuff. I feel bad I am not loving it as much as I usually do knowing that I really want to my Pampered Chef stuff, but I never let my obligations down. Our ISO registration is VERY important to this company and I make it or break it. Hopefully I can get some more of this prep done. It's mostly checking and rechecking....and double checking because of how anal I am.....LOL

ISO - good luck! :) If you're already certified I'm sure you'll do well...not as bad as starting out fresh! Make sure to take a break when needed! Have a great day!

Uh oh, Jilley and Janet are speaking in code again!

Yeah we have been registered for 6 year now. It's just a matter of keeping everyone on the floor maintained. My stuff is up and ready....it's everyone else I have to stay on top of....LOL. Crack my whip..HEHE

gilliandanielle said:
Uh oh, Jilley and Janet are speaking in code again!

LOL - yeah...what WAS all that gibberish!!?

ISO is International Standards Organization. They actually oversee a lot of, well, standards that are used around the world. The biggie for auditors and compliance officers are ISO 9000 and ISO 14000, which deal with procedures and all that good stuff. But the ISO organization also handles things like web browser standards and stuff like that which you use every day without realizing it.

........dork!

LMAO.....Thank you Ann... I AM NOT A DORK...I love this stuff. Didn't you wonder how I have all these fun organization tips...LOL

You guys crack me up..give me a break from my hellish grind right now. I was sooo serious for minute. Phew. Thank you!

Ann is like a jeopardy contestant! She knows all these little facts that makes you wonder if she is a secret agent of some kind undercover as a PC consultant.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....TOOO FUNNY. Thank god for her, I really thought I was going to have to explain it. She did it quick and easy!

gilliandanielle said:
Ann is like a jeopardy contestant! She knows all these little facts that makes you wonder if she is a secret agent of some kind undercover as a PC consultant.

No doubt! It is pretty amazing what is in her head already! LOL!

Out of curiousity Ann, how did you know about ISO? Alot of people have heard about it. Not many even know what I do when I explain it to them. Then when I do explain, they think it is so boring and I am simply love it. ISO began in Manufacturing companies and now many many places are taking on the standard. Banks and creditors, offices of all caliburs. I use the standard in my own home on a much smaller scale of course, but it certainly helps keep track of things. I am always interested to know where other people have come across it.

Jilleysue said:
I use the standard in my own home on a much smaller scale of course, but it certainly helps keep track of things

How so Jill?

Ann....is there ANYTHING that you don't know?

Well very small steps for example by keeping track of things in closets that get lost in shuffle that we continously spend money on. ISO is about analyizing things that may keep costs up, so that is what I do at home. Once I got really good at this (ISO & Compliance and understanding what it was about). I went into my pantry and cleaned it all out. I noticed that I had shelves and shelves of food...tons of duplicates that I would go into the store and but time and time of again, so now I take an inventory of the panty and tape it to the wall. When I use something I cross it off. I know how much is in there and I don't have 12 boxes of spagetti. I do the same thing for the bathroom so that I don't have 8 bags of cotton balls.

I don't do Spring cleaning...what a way to get over whelmed. One small project a night. Sunday night I cleaned out Kevin's bathroom cabinet. I threw out the icky colognes. Kept the good ones. Wrote down what he needed. Packed his travel bag so it is ready when we go away. Crossed it off my Spring cleaning LIST. You can't do Spring cleaning all in one weekend like my mom use to do...NO WAY. Just like you can't do ISO all in one WEEK. It is an ongoing process of improvement. Last Thursday I cleaned out our nightstand drawers. Small improvements everyday.

Oh and Kevin has an List and I have a list. I tell him everyday, do one little thing a day. If you do more..great, but atleast do one improvement a day, even if its change light bulbs, that way things are constantly improved. Last night before I did my workout, I cleaned and oiled the treadmill, bike and elliptical. Done! Small steps, small improvements. If you try to do it all, things spin out of control and you just don't ever want to do anything.

Jilleysue said:
Out of curiousity Ann, how did you know about ISO?
I live in the Detroit area, which has (well, had) a lot of manufacturing. In '95-97 I worked at Ford as a temp (yes, a 3-year temp job). The office I was in, non-production purchasing, which handles all the stuff Ford uses to run but doesn't actually go on the cars, was just starting the push to be ISO 9000 certified. I remember having to put a desk procedure together for my job, which helped when I was pushed out to make room for an employee whose position had been eliminated and I had to train her. (She was so stupid she couldn't handle it. I was the file clerk - 3 years of purchase orders in a room full of file cabinets!)

And as a programmer, I encounter other things that mention ISO in relation to the other things that fall in their bailiwick.

gilliandanielle said:
........dork!

I've admitted it before!! And I'm married to a dork, too.

It just makes me feel better to repeat it! LMAO!!

rebeccastt said:
No doubt! It is pretty amazing what is in her head already! LOL!
Mostly it's a lot of hot air in there... If you put your ear to mine you can hear the ocean. :)

PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES.....words I live by.
Instead of happily ever after...LOL

I thought of you yesterday, Gillian. I was online taking a survey for Coldstone Creamery and saw that they have a store in Wasilla. mmmm..... cake batter flavor ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough mixed in....

OH MY GOD..CAKE BATTER ICECREAM. I don't eat sweets alot, but I would kill for that!!

Jilleysue said:
OH MY GOD..CAKE BATTER ICECREAM. I don't eat sweets alot, but I would kill for that!!
There's a "pre-designed" flavor (they still mix it in front of you) that's called Birthday Cake Redux - cake batter ice cream with a brownie, rainbow sprinkles, caramel and whipped cream mixed in. Or Candyland: cake batter ice cream, M&M's, Kit Kat and Snickers.

If anyone likes ColdStone, they've got a BOGO coupon on their website that's good this month! And you can sign up for their birthday club - get a free "Love It" size on your b'day (that's almost a $5 ice cream). You can sign your kids up, too.

Jilleysue said:

Jill, you need to go into Evan's store and get "Birthday Cake" Italian Ice. It's cake batter Italian Ice with chunks of birthday cake mixed in. You'd DIE!!

Oh My God...italian Ice?????????????? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yummmmmyyyyy!!!!!

chefann said:
I thought of you yesterday, Gillian. I was online taking a survey for Coldstone Creamery and saw that they have a store in Wasilla. mmmm..... cake batter flavor ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough mixed in....
It is in a strip mall with Joann Fabrics... I could spend all day just walking back and forth between the two!!

Jilleysue said:
I went into my pantry and cleaned it all out. I noticed that I had shelves and shelves of food...tons of duplicates that I would go into the store and but time and time of again, so now I take an inventory of the panty and tape it to the wall. When I use something I cross it off. I know how much is in there and I don't have 12 boxes of spagetti. I do the same thing for the bathroom so that I don't have 8 bags of cotton balls.

This idea is REALLY intriguing me....Is the list just a piece of notebook paper? I would imagine it would have to be done on the computer....how often do you update and print a new one? Please tell me more...my pantry is a nightmare. It is poorly designed/really deep so things get lost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Shae424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • fruit76loop