• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting in Everett, Washington: Quick Start Box for New Recruits

In summary, the population of Everett, Washington is approximately 111,000 people as of 2021. The weather in Everett is mild with cool winters and warm summers, known for its frequent rain and cloudy days. Some popular attractions include the Boeing Everett Factory, Imagine Children's Museum, and Everett Performing Arts Center. Everett is a great place to raise a family with a strong sense of community, good schools, and plenty of family-friendly activities. The cost of living in Everett is slightly higher than the national average but still more affordable than other major cities in Washington state.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I'm looking for a new quick start box for one of my recruit's recruit's new recruits - she should be signing in the next day or so. She lives in Everett, Washington. If anyone around there has one, let me know!

Thanks!

go to the consultant section on here and click on WA, go to page 2 and look up senior director Barb Wilson. She is the senior director for the lady I have hospitality meetings with and she's awesome. She lives in Everet WA! Just e-mail her! I don't think she comes on here much so, e-mailing is probably your best option! She's a great lady, I'm sure she's love to help you!!!:D ;)

Thanks!!!!

1. What is the population of Everett, Washington?

The population of Everett, Washington is approximately 111,000 people as of 2021.

2. What is the weather like in Everett, Washington?

The weather in Everett, Washington is typically mild with cool winters and warm summers. It is known for its frequent rain and cloudy days.

3. What are some popular attractions in Everett, Washington?

Some popular attractions in Everett, Washington include the Boeing Everett Factory, the Imagine Children's Museum, and the Everett Performing Arts Center.

4. Is Everett, Washington a good place to raise a family?

Yes, Everett, Washington is a great place to raise a family. It has a strong sense of community, good schools, and plenty of family-friendly activities.

5. What is the cost of living in Everett, Washington?

The cost of living in Everett, Washington is slightly higher than the national average. However, it is still more affordable than other major cities in Washington state.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefmelody