• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Audience Loved Clip at Show: Testimonials Helping Sign Up!

In summary, the guests all thought the clip was informative and good to show at shows. They all recommended that I play it at my next shows.
rayday
I decided to try playing a clip of this at my show tonight and it went over VERY WELL!!! I told them all I was testing this out on them and wanted there feedback on if they thought it was good to show & informative. And I told them to honestly tell me if they thought I SHOULDN'T play it.

They all said they loved it and thought it was great and that it was a good idea to play at my shows.

I even have one girl who is planning now to host a show and sign up!!!

I just played the 2nd chapter from the testimonials, the military SAH mom one. I though she had a ton of great info in there and it helps that a lot of my guests are also military;)

I would definitely recommend showing a chapter at your shows ESPECIALLY if you are a little shy about talking about the opportunity. They were asking me questions!!!!:D

What a great idea?! I'm glad that worked well for you. Now, I just need to figure out why it won't play on my lap top...I'd like to give this a try at my Feb shows.

It doesn't work on my laptop either. I just played it on the hosts tv:rolleyes:

What do you think is best for shows?Do you think the first section w/ all the general info is best, or one of the testimonials? Too bad there isn't a "play all" for the testimonials.

I did not get this dvd I don't think. Did it come in our change over kit or separately? Who would I contact at HO to get it?

Me Too! What is the name of the CD you played? I am afraid of talking about the opportunity also, maybe this would help!

Kelly

It's the new oppotunity DVD called Your Life, Your Way (I think). It came in our recruiting info packages that had the new brochures & explained the new program. Mine came in mid January.

pamperedgirl3 said:
It's the new oppotunity DVD called Your Life, Your Way (I think). It came in our recruiting info packages that had the new brochures & explained the new program. Mine came in mid January.

Yup that's the one I used!;)

I liked just playing one of the testimonials because I didn't want to take up too much time with it or over do it, just enough to peak there interest! That is also why I chose to just do one of those chapters instead of playing the whole first section.

I do plan though when someone is interested to give them a DVD to watch the whole thing.

Mine works very well on my laptop now. I had my laptop revamped.

Jilleysue said:
Mine works very well on my laptop now. I had my laptop revamped.

:D You have to tell us what you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want mine to work too:D

1. What is an Audience Loved Clip at Show?

An Audience Loved Clip at Show is a short video or demonstration featuring testimonials from satisfied customers who have used Pampered Chef products. It is typically shown during a Pampered Chef party or event to showcase the effectiveness and quality of the products.

2. How can testimonials help with signing up for a Pampered Chef party?

Testimonials from happy customers can serve as powerful endorsements for Pampered Chef products and parties. They can help potential hosts see the value in hosting a party and encourage them to sign up. Additionally, seeing the positive experiences of others can build trust and credibility for the brand.

3. Can I use my own testimonials for the Audience Loved Clip at Show?

Yes, you can use your own testimonials for the Audience Loved Clip at Show. In fact, using testimonials from your own customers can make the clip more personal and relatable for potential hosts. Just make sure to get permission from the customers before using their testimonials.

4. How long should the Audience Loved Clip at Show be?

The Audience Loved Clip at Show should be kept short and concise, ideally under 5 minutes. This will ensure that it holds the attention of the audience and effectively highlights the key benefits and features of the products. It is important to keep in mind that the main focus should be on the testimonials, rather than lengthy product demonstrations.

5. Can the Audience Loved Clip at Show be customized for different audiences?

Yes, the Audience Loved Clip at Show can be customized for different audiences. For example, if you are hosting a party for a specific group such as new moms or foodies, you can tailor the testimonials to showcase how Pampered Chef products have benefitted those specific demographics. This personalization can make the clip even more impactful for potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • cmdtrgd