• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Success: Recruiting Results and New Opportunities

In summary, an "Open House = Recruit" event is a recruiting event where potential candidates can visit an organization's office or facility to learn more about the company and its job positions. Anyone interested in the organization and its job opportunities can attend, and the event typically includes meeting with company representatives, learning about the company culture and open positions, and networking. It is not necessary to bring anything, but it is recommended to bring copies of your resume and dress professionally. To make the most out of the event, it is important to research the organization beforehand, prepare questions, and engage with company representatives.
tada
I did an Open House today at my house - had other vendors here as well (Premier, MK, Beauti Control, Weekenders, Stampin'up). Had very few folks come by - did $300 in sales.

BUT - The Mary Kay rep is my cousin and she brought her daughter who loves to cook and caters on the side.

Well..... she wanted everything in the catalog..... so she book a February show, took my new recruiting DVD, and said she was interested!!!!

Another girl that is 99% sure she will sign on after her house is built came by to look at all me things. Her show is set for the end of March - and I briefly told her we could make that her kick-off show.

Then I've got an ex-consultant that wants to rejoin - I will try to meet with her next week.....

So add that 3 to my current 2 and what does that add up too?

I've got 2 other stong leads I've got to call and get with this week too.

I can feel directorship in the air!!!!!!!!!!

If I weren't so tired, I'd be real excited!!

Tracie

Hey Tracie,

That is great!! Keep doing what you are doing, follow-up and you'll be a director in no time!!!

That's fabulous!!!

congratulations. You just never know where you will find new recruits.

Sounds like a very successful event

Way to go Tracie. Don't forget to FOLLOW-UP with them soon.

Thanks everyone! It's so nice to share and get support here!

Tracie

What is an "Open House = Recruit" event?

An "Open House = Recruit" event is a recruiting event where potential candidates can visit an organization's office or facility to learn more about the company and its open job positions. It is a great opportunity for both the organization and the candidates to interact and determine if there is a good fit for employment.

Who can attend an "Open House = Recruit" event?

Anyone who is interested in learning more about the organization and its job opportunities can attend an "Open House = Recruit" event. This can include recent graduates, experienced professionals, and even individuals who are currently employed but looking for a new job.

What should I expect at an "Open House = Recruit" event?

At an "Open House = Recruit" event, you can expect to meet with company representatives, learn about the organization's culture and values, and get more information about the open job positions. There may also be opportunities for networking and asking questions about the company and its hiring process.

Do I need to bring anything to an "Open House = Recruit" event?

It is not necessary to bring anything to an "Open House = Recruit" event, but you may want to bring copies of your resume and business cards to exchange with company representatives. It is also a good idea to dress professionally and come prepared with questions to ask the company representatives.

How can I make the most out of attending an "Open House = Recruit" event?

To make the most out of attending an "Open House = Recruit" event, research the organization beforehand, prepare questions to ask, dress professionally, and bring copies of your resume and business cards. Also, make sure to network and engage with company representatives to make a good impression and learn more about the company and its job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • lindy0116
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • byrd1956