• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Recruit From a Distance and Still Find Success in My Business?

In summary, you can recruit a potential PC seller by finding her a hospitality cluster in your town, regardless of where she lives. She may be willing to drive for a meeting, depending on her interest in the business.
AMTC
Gold Member
I know someone who may be interested in selling PC, but she lives over an hour away from me.

How does that work if she were to sign under me, can my director find her a hospitality cluster? I'm already in a hospitality cluster myself, (I moved from FL to MA) and was just wondering if meetings would be available to her.

Thanks

That's exactly what Hospitality is for.

Great! I didn't know if they had strict guidelines of how far away you had to be to get hospitality, and I know she won't travel an hour for a cluster meeting.

Thanks for the info!

I have a lady from Mass that I met at a fair last year. She was visiting the state and was interested in PC. She hasn't signed yet, but my point is that you can recuit them no matter where they are!! I figure the biggest problem is the time change, but if she is only an hour away that shouldn't be a problem! AND..... I hate driving to my cluster meetings 1.5 hours away, but I do!

AMTC said:
I know someone who may be interested in selling PC, but she lives over an hour away from me.

How does that work if she were to sign under me, can my director find her a hospitality cluster? I'm already in a hospitality cluster myself, (I moved from FL to MA) and was just wondering if meetings would be available to her.

Thanks
Where in MA does she live? I live in MA and might be able to point her in the right direction.

Are the meetings you go to in your town? If she comes to one & sees how beneficial they are to your biz, she might not mind driving.
There are several gals in my cluster that drive 1 1/2 - 2 hours for my director's meetings...

1. What is recruiting from a distance?

Recruiting from a distance refers to the process of hiring employees without being physically present in the same location as the candidates. This can include using technology such as video interviews and online assessments to evaluate and select candidates.

2. Why is recruiting from a distance becoming more popular?

Recruiting from a distance has become more popular due to advancements in technology, which make it easier and more efficient to connect with candidates from anywhere in the world. It also allows companies to access a wider pool of talent and save time and resources on travel expenses.

3. What are the challenges of recruiting from a distance?

One of the main challenges of recruiting from a distance is the lack of face-to-face interaction, which can make it difficult to assess a candidate's soft skills and cultural fit. It also requires a strong reliance on technology, which can have technical glitches or connectivity issues.

4. How can companies ensure a successful recruitment process from a distance?

To ensure a successful recruitment process from a distance, companies can utilize a variety of tools and techniques such as video interviews, virtual job fairs, and online assessments. They can also establish clear communication channels and provide timely feedback to candidates.

5. What are the benefits of recruiting from a distance?

Recruiting from a distance has several benefits, including access to a wider pool of talent, cost and time savings, and a more efficient and streamlined hiring process. It also allows for more flexibility in scheduling interviews and can help companies attract top candidates from different geographical locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface