• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Persistence the Key to Signing New Recruits?

In summary, you send out an email to your potential recruits telling them about the new kit and how it can help them succeed in their business. You also mention that there may be an increase in price when the new kit comes out, but that you will still send it to them.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
a gal that I have had on my "recruiting" loop for at least 3 years. She says she is finally ready to sign!!

Word of advice.......keep those maybes on your "loop". It took me three years to sign too!!

Yes yes yes!!! It took me almost FIVE years -- but my recruiter (and now AD) kept in touch with me all those years!!

Before I signed, it was 9 years since my last PC party. I guess I always had it in the back of my head that someday...

erinyourpclady said:
a gal that I have had on my "recruiting" loop for at least 3 years. She says she is finally ready to sign!!

Word of advice.......keep those maybes on your "loop". It took me three years to sign too!!
Wow, congratulations! btw...took me three years too! (I sure wish I hadn't waited that long!)

You have a email loop for your maybe's? What do you send them in emails? Are you putting them on your downline email list??

HAHAHA< I was a KITNAPPER AND I CAME BACK!!.....and CAROLYN LOVES ME!!! LOL

:eek: Get 'er!

Jilleysue said:
HAHAHA< I was a KITNAPPER AND I CAME BACK!!.....and CAROLYN LOVES ME!!! LOL

So there's still hope for the several kitnappers I have experienced???

Pampered Laura said:
You have a email loop for your maybe's? What do you send them in emails? Are you putting them on your downline email list??

I have about ten folks that I keep updated when we have a new Consultant special or the new catalog comes out, etc. I usually type up one e-mail and then cut and paste so I can add their name. I always make sure to send them a new catalog BEFORE the new season...but just before so they get it in the last few days of the month.

It took me three years to sign BUT my mom told in 95 that I should be a PC consultant. Imagine if I had listened to her!

ChefBeckyD said:
So there's still hope for the several kitnappers I have experienced???

I have two kitnappers that are interested in coming back. Both signed right before I moved from Japan. I was on the road (went to Hawaii for a week, visited family in Nevada/California/Michigan and then had to find aplace to live , unpack and get my kids situated) and really not thinking much about my recruits for a few months. One got VERY ill and spent the next year in and out of the hopsital (she is fine now!) and the other...they moved and her husband seperated from the military. They moved in with his parents and then into an apartment and then to Phoenix. WHEW....but both have expressed interest in coming back.

It took me 7 years to sign. I was a twice a year host for my consultant (now director). I had to get divorced, remarried & become an at home mom for me to do this. I wish that I would have signed earlier, but I know my ex wouldn't have been supportive at all.

I was a consultant 7 years ago... my ex was NOT supportive! I left him and went inactive for nearly 2 years...... when I re-signed my boyfriend had been telling me for a YEAR that I needed to get back to PC!!!! (He and his sisters are all PC addicts ;) They're great customers for me! lol)

First time around I barely stayed active, never earned any incentives..... this time I earned all my SS bonuses and have earned at least level 1 of all the sell-a-thons!

I've got several people who want to join my TEAM, but the timing is wrong for them. They know they will join someday... it will probably be when just the right promotion comes along to make them jump on it! (now if they would hurry up and decide, because my goal is Directorship by June 1st!!!!! And I have NO TEAM! .... well, 2, but 1 is inactive, and the other is barely active...... I need all NEW TEAM members to get me going! lol)

I signed at my first show ever. I was the host and met my director at a fair. I had always thought of Direct Sales when I went to home parties and liked the PC's stuff.

What are you sending those possible recruits about the new kit? I have several people I would like to send something to but don't know if an increase in price will help. I was thinking of waiting until there was some sign-on incentive.

What is this email about?

This email is about hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products from a current Pampered Chef consultant.

How did you get my email address?

Your email address was most likely obtained through a previous purchase, a referral, or a social media interaction with a Pampered Chef consultant.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature or by reaching out to your friends and family to see if they know of any consultants in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • slhalepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
slhalepc
  • NooraK