• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Am I Suddenly Receiving More Catalogs for My Recruits?

In summary, the conversation is discussing how many recruits the speaker has had and how many new catalogs they received. The speaker says that they expected old catalogs but received new ones. They also mention that when they took directorship they had a few recruits who only worked every other month and it was a pain. They say that if they are to be a director again, they will only accept it if they have a lot more recruits who are more consistent.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I'm on my 8th or 9th recruit and was surprised yesterday to get 25 new catalogs in the mail due to my latest who signed up last week. I thought that stopped after our 5th recruit. I know I surely havent gotten catalogs for the last few recruits and now I get new ones.
Is this something new that I missed?

My understanding is that you get free catalogs until you promote to director....looks like they skipped you a couple times though!

You don't have to take directorship just because you have enough recruits. Some might think it silly not to take it, but I think you should wait awhile...especially if you are a very, part time consultant. Once you take directorship you have to meet the sales goals and cluster goals, and if you don't, you can lose all your recruits. It is really something to think about. Directors get a lot of perks.

Oops - You're right Becky - it is Direcror...still I got them...too strange.

I got new catalogs for recruiting too! I was expecting old ones, but they were new!!

When did your recruits sign? I'm expecting a pack of catalogs for signing someone on 1/30. It would be really nice if they were S/S. :)

Shawnna said:
You don't have to take directorship just because you have enough recruits. Some might think it silly not to take it, but I think you should wait awhile...especially if you are a very, part time consultant. Once you take directorship you have to meet the sales goals and cluster goals, and if you don't, you can lose all your recruits. It is really something to think about. Directors get a lot of perks.

I agree with this. When I took directorship I had 6 or 7 recruits who only did things every other month. I figured that would be enough and I would recruit more. Over 3 years of directorship I found out what a pain it was to only have recruits who worked their business every other month. As a director you have to turn in $4,000 in sales a month (including yours) and have 5 active recruits all the time. With the group I had it was a pain. I had to call them every other month and remind them that it was their month to turn something in. I recruited one new person who consistently did sales every month but that only lasted around 1 1/2 years and then she started the every other month thing. Finally I told my director that it just wasn't worth my time and I had more fun when I was just a consultant. So, I went until it faded out and I am having a much better time now. Someday if I am to be a director again I know it will happen, but I also know that I won't accept directorship again unless I have a lot more recruits who are more consistent.

yEAH! I got a pack of Spring/Summer catalogs in the mail today for recruiting!!!!!

This newest one signed on the day of the new kit changeover - the 21st??? and new catalogs yesterday.

Can you choose not to be a director and then later decide to and keep those original recruits?

You'll lose your recruits if you accept Directorship and then lose it. If you don't accept it, you keep them.

Cindy, you got those catalogs just because you're such a great director! :D

(but then, maybe I'm biased) ;)

What are "Surprise Catalogs for Me..."?

"Surprise Catalogs for Me..." are special catalogs curated specifically for you based on your interests and past purchases. These catalogs feature new and popular products that you may be interested in trying.

How do I receive "Surprise Catalogs for Me..."?

As a Pampered Chef customer, you will automatically receive "Surprise Catalogs for Me..." periodically throughout the year. These catalogs will be sent to the mailing address associated with your account.

Can I customize my "Surprise Catalogs for Me..."?

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to customize the content of the "Surprise Catalogs for Me...". However, we strive to include a variety of products in each catalog that will appeal to a wide range of interests.

Do I have to purchase anything from the "Surprise Catalogs for Me..."?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything from the "Surprise Catalogs for Me...". They are simply a way for us to showcase new and popular products that may be of interest to you.

Can I opt-out of receiving "Surprise Catalogs for Me..."?

Yes, if you do not wish to receive "Surprise Catalogs for Me...", you can contact our customer service team and request to be removed from the mailing list. However, we recommend giving them a chance as they often feature exclusive deals and discounts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffanypc05
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Bren706