• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Turn $1000 Into a Reality?

In summary, Lisa shared a way of motivating her Team at meetings by having them imagine what they would do with $1000. Sharon shared how she turned a small show into a lead generator by asking guests what they would do with $1000. Both presentations were great and included great information about products and tax rates. But I noticed that Lisa used different figures for the show amount and the product amount. And Sharon included a credit towards the purchase of the starter kit on the consultant part.
DebPC
Staff member
Recently, on a conference call a Director (sorry I can't remember her name) shared a way of motivating her Team at meetings. She would have everyone take a minute and imagine what they would do with $1000. After everyone shared what they would do she let them know that by having 1 Show each week for the next 3 mos. they could earn at least $1000! I thought that was very motivating. Well.....on the way to my Show last night I was thinking about this and it occured to me that I should be asking this very same question at my Shows! So I did! With really great results!

I went around the room and asked each guest what they would do with $1000. Responses ranged from car repairs to paying school taxes. Then I told them that by simply committing themselves to doing 1 Show each week for the next 3 mos. they could easily earn that $1000 and more! This was a very small Show with only 5 (yuck!) people in attendance, 2 of whom requested more info and I'm contacting today! Yeah! I also mentioned that if they needed the money sooner they could do 2 Shows each week! That totally peeked the interest of one of the women! I also mentioned that if we figured 4 hours for the average Show (overestimating) 12 Shows x 4 hours = 48 hours......Just slightly over the average work week......Did anyone make $1000 last week in your full-time
job?! NO!!

Just wanted to share this with all of you! Any ideas to take it further? I think this is the perfect time of year to tell our guests about this at our Shows with the holidays, taxes, back to school expenses......Wait til they find out about all the other reasons to be giving us a try!

Lisa Doughty

Lisa,

Thanks for sharing. What a great way to spark some interest in the business. Hope your two leads will soon be added to your team. Good luck.

Sharon

WoW~Thank you so much for sharing that! I am going to start asking the same question at my shows! I can also add that my PC commission is paying for our cruise in January and I just started in July! Its not going on a credit card-no Siree-Bob- we're writing a check!!

You just never know when you have a small turn out like that what it could lead to!!!

betht471 said:
What is the table that compares the 100 dollars spent by a guest vs host vs becoming a consultant? Can someone send it to me? [email protected] or post an attachment?
Beth, on another post, you asked me what the table was that I was referring to. I posted it here instead because it is recruiting related, not so much catalog presentation.

Attachments

• What could you get with 100 dollars.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 463
Wow, that is great!

I think I'm going to use that...

revised 100 dollars comparisonI have revised the "What could you get with 100 dollars.doc " that Rita posted to include only Starter Kit products. While Rita's doc is EXCELLENT and shows a powerful difference in guest vs host benefits I wanted to focus on comparing apples to apples when it comes to encouraging recruiting.

Also NOTE that both docs are using the new prices for S/S 06.

Don't forget to change the information on these docs to your contact info and your tax rates if you choose to use them. ;)

Attachments

• 100 dollars-starter kit.doc
    34 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Beth,

That is really great. Thanks so much for sharing.

Rita & Beth

You both did great jobs with these charts. But I did notice that you have different figures. Would that be a typo or is one copy older than the other.

thepamperinglady said:
Rita & Beth

You both did great jobs with these charts. But I did notice that you have different figures. Would that be a typo or is one copy older than the other.
Products and tax amounts

thepamperinglady said:
Rita & Beth

I used $500 for the show amount (center column) and Rita's example used $600. I also used only the Starter Kit porducts and she had others. And as Rita said, we have different tax rates.

I was wondering if anyone thought to put in the credit towards the kit on the consultant part. When they see that they could actually get it for $50 that might make someone topple over the fence. I know that is what sold me.

Here's my version of this. I added in the $50 credit, and the last part, where if they sign today, they get it for just $35 is figuring in $7.40 that I'd throw in as a thank you for signing. So once the math is all done and they have a show to get $50 off the kit price, it ends up at $35!

Attachments

• What could you get with $100 flyer.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 402
krzymomof4 said:
I was wondering if anyone thought to put in the credit towards the kit on the consultant part. When they see that they could actually get it for $50 that might make someone topple over the fence. I know that is what sold me.
Here you go! This is for a host with a $500 show and using a $40 kit credit!

Attachments

• 100 dollars with kit credit.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:

1. What are some essential kitchen tools that I can purchase with $1000?

With $1000, you can invest in some high-quality kitchen tools such as a set of knives, a food processor, a stand mixer, a high-quality cookware set, and a set of bakeware. These tools will not only make cooking and baking easier but will also last for a long time.

2. Can I purchase multiple Pampered Chef products with $1000?

Yes, you can purchase multiple Pampered Chef products with $1000. Our products range from affordable kitchen gadgets to higher-priced cookware sets. You can mix and match different products to fit your budget and needs.

3. What would be the best way to spend $1000 on Pampered Chef products?

The best way to spend $1000 on Pampered Chef products is to first assess your kitchen needs. Make a list of essential tools that you don't have or need to replace. Then, consult with a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you choose the best products that fit your budget and needs.

4. Are there any limited edition or exclusive products that I can purchase with $1000?

Yes, Pampered Chef often releases limited edition or exclusive products that are only available for a certain period or to a specific group of customers. With $1000, you can purchase these special products and add them to your kitchen collection.

5. Can I use my $1000 to attend Pampered Chef events or cooking classes?

Unfortunately, $1000 cannot be used to attend Pampered Chef events or cooking classes. However, you can use your purchases to host your own cooking class or party with a Pampered Chef consultant and earn rewards and discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WonderMonkey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • lesliec