• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About New Consultant Kit

In summary, when you sign up for the new consultant program, you get to choose a month to start. Your kit will ship right after you submit the agreement.
pamperedgirl3
I have a question for those of you who just signed up using the new consultant program. I know that the day you get your kit begins your 30 days for the new program. My question is, when you signed up for the kit, did you get to choose a month to start? When I signed, I signed in late May, but had my SS month 1 in July. I got my kit at the beginning of June. Do you get to choose the month now & they ship your kit then, or does your kit ship right after you submit the agreement? I have a potential recruit & want to give her the right answer!

They ship right away - no choosing. So get her ready to go with show dates ACTUALLY FILLED before you submit the agreement.

Ok, that's what I thought. But my recruiter said she thought they still got to choose their starting time, but that the 30 days started when they got their kit. I'll have to let her know it was what I thought. I've already told my recruit lead that she should start asking people NOW to host her first shows. I suggested that she do 4 the first 30 days so she can get qualified & confidence that she can do it!

Way to go! Sounds like you're on top of it!

They got rid of the "buffer" month because their research showed that consultants were more successful if they got started right away.

Also. With the qualifying stuff. They still qualify with 4 shows or 1250 right?

Yep. And they earn New Consultant rewards when they do! :)

gilliandanielle said:
They got rid of the "buffer" month because their research showed that consultants were more successful if they got started right away.

Yeah, I knew they did that. But my friend thought that they still let you choose when to start. I guess they do--when you sign!:p

What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes a selection of our most popular products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. It also includes a personalized website and access to our online learning center.

How much does the New Consultant Kit cost?

The New Consultant Kit is available for $109 plus tax and shipping. However, we often have special promotions and discounts available for new consultants, so be sure to check with your sponsor or our website for current offers.

Do I need to purchase the New Consultant Kit to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

While purchasing the New Consultant Kit is not required, it is highly recommended as it provides you with all the essential tools and resources to start your business successfully. It also allows you to earn commission on any sales made through your personalized website.

How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit typically ships within 24-48 hours of placing your order. Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but most consultants receive their kit within 5-7 business days.

Can I customize the products included in the New Consultant Kit?

No, the products included in the New Consultant Kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products at a discounted price as a consultant and add them to your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pchockeymom