• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow.. My Fed Ex Guy Is a Girl..and She Might Want to Sign..

In summary, Kris came to deliver some stuff and I gave her a little "goodie bag". Kris was talking about how she really doesn't like her job, and how did I like mine. Of course, I told her "I LOVE my job, wanna learn more?" and she said YES!!!! Kris was excited about the goodie bag and said that it included a DVD with changeover instructions. Kris said that she will give the DVD to her neighbor, Speedy, who she calls "the lady drives a Big Truck!"
jodistrauss
She came to deliver some stuff and I gave her a little "goodie bag". She was talking about how she really doesn't like her job, and how did I like mine. Of course, I told her "I LOVE my job, wanna learn more?" And she said YES!!!! WOOHOO!!

Rock on, sister!

Oh my gosh!!! That's SO cool! I'll need to give my FedEx guy a little goodie bag next time I see him.

What do you put in your goodie bags?

All right! Great way to network!

What a great thing to happen. You will have to keep us updated on the results and how it all goes.

How awesome for you! Congratulations!

Congrats! That is awesome! My UPS fill-in lady said that she is moving into a new house in the Spring, but when I offered her a catalog and show she completely refused! Just take the catalog and throw it away like everyone else does!! LOL!

Fed ex has huge benefits though, wow great if she signs. I know its all about loving your job but WOW. Surprising. What is in the goodie bag.
I have bags ready for my neighboors. They have a coupon that says book to look in my goodie basket for a prize.

I was grabbing anything I could find. I think I ended up with a small spatula, some tongs, a citrus peeler, and a miniwhip. And, of course, any brochures I could dig up FAST!! I only signed about a month ago so I don't even have a recruit pack ready. And, I am expecting more stuff tomorrow and Friday and she said she IS working tomorrow AND Friday. I will make sure I have some info ready for her.

That's cool. My Fed Ex grump is about 70 & is ticked at the world b/c his retirement job got bought out by another company & he lost his pension. So he has to work b/c he didn't save any money besides the pension. I feel badly for him, but he doesn't need to be cranked at me! :) Sorry - side vent.

Anyway, do you still have the DVD that came with changeover? Give that to her to watch!!!!

Holy Cow!! That is awesome! Congrats!!!!

That is great!!! Good for you for being prepared to do business at all times.
And you know...what the commercial said, "The lady drives a Big Truck!"
(or close to a big truck I guess). LOL

I just thought yesterday that I need to approach my mail lady who my dh calls "Speedy"

Kris

What is "Holy Cow.. My Fed Ex Guy Is a Girl..and She Might Want to Sign.." about?

"Holy Cow.. My Fed Ex Guy Is a Girl..and She Might Want to Sign.." is a book written by Pampered Chef consultant, Leslie Piggott. It is a humorous and inspiring story about how she built a successful business with Pampered Chef while balancing her roles as a wife and mother.

Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is for anyone who is interested in entrepreneurship and building a successful business. While it does share some insights specifically related to Pampered Chef, the overall message and lessons can be applied to any business or career.

Why is the Fed Ex guy/girl mentioned in the title?

The title refers to an experience the author had with her Fed Ex delivery person, who happened to be a woman. This encounter ultimately led to a conversation about the author's business and the potential for the Fed Ex person to become a customer or even a consultant. It serves as a reminder to always be open to unexpected opportunities and to never judge someone based on their job or appearance.

Does this book offer practical tips for building a business?

Yes, the book shares the author's personal experiences and lessons learned while building her Pampered Chef business. It also includes tips and strategies for success, as well as inspiring stories from other Pampered Chef consultants. However, it is not a step-by-step guide and should be used as a supplement to other resources and training provided by Pampered Chef.

Where can I purchase this book?

This book can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through the author's personal website. It is also available on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • pcjulie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Nanisu