• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aWoman I've Been Trying to Recruit for Over a Year Just Emailed Me...

In summary, the email is about a woman who has finally reached out to the person after trying to recruit for over a year. The reason for the delay is not specified, but it could be due to her busy schedule or not being ready to commit to the recruitment process. The person should respond to the email and continue the recruitment process with the woman, while also approaching the email professionally and respectfully. To follow up, it is recommended to respond in a timely manner and schedule a meeting or call to discuss the recruitment process further. It is important to maintain communication and keep the woman updated throughout the process.
DebbieJ
Granted, it was just to find out what's going on with the retiring Kitchen Shears, but now she'll actually answer the phone when I call. :) It's an in!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!! ha ha...no matter what she called for! Now you are off the "don't call list" or "dont answer when she does call!":D

Hey, a contact is a contact. It took me several years to finally sign.

At least she is still interested in PC in general! I have customers that get pissed I called them. Hey- you signed up to be contacted, remember?? It isn't like I am picking names out of the phone book!!

She ordered the retiring version of the shears and we are meeting on the 13th! :D

She said she needs a change in her life.....hmmm, I'm looking into my crystal ball and that change is PAMPERED CHEF!!!! LOL!

DebbieJ said:
She ordered the retiring version of the shears and we are meeting on the 13th! :D

She said she needs a change in her life.....hmmm, I'm looking into my crystal ball and that change is PAMPERED CHEF!!!! LOL!

That is AWESOME!!!:)

What is the email about?

The email is about the woman who has been trying to recruit for over a year finally reaching out to the person.

Why did it take over a year for the woman to email?

It is not specified why it took over a year for the woman to email, but it could be due to her busy schedule or not being ready to commit to the recruitment process.

What should the person do now that the woman has emailed?

The person should respond to the email and continue the recruitment process with the woman. They can also use this opportunity to ask any questions or address any concerns the woman may have.

How should the person approach the email from the woman?

The person should approach the email professionally and respectfully. They should also be prepared to provide any necessary information and answer any questions the woman may have.

What is the best way to follow up with the woman after receiving the email?

The best way to follow up with the woman is to respond to her email in a timely manner and schedule a meeting or call to discuss the recruitment process further. It is important to continue communication and keep the woman updated throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies