• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have the Signed Agreement in My Hand...

In summary, "I Have the Signed Agreement in My Hand..." is a phrase used to indicate possession of a legally binding contract or agreement signed by all involved parties. A signed agreement is important because it serves as a written record of agreed upon terms, helps avoid disputes, and holds parties accountable. Changes to a signed agreement would require an amendment or addendum. It is important to keep a signed agreement in a safe place and make copies for all parties involved. Breaching a signed agreement may result in legal action and seeking damages for any losses incurred.
DebbieJ
But the credit card number won't clear!

Ugh!!! She told me to hold it until tonight because she gets paid tomorrow. I think it is her debit card number. So since I tried to put it in three times already, is she going to get three overdraft charges? :mad:

Can we even use a debit card # to order kits?

THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!

She won't get an overdraft charge...don't worry. That would only happen if the bank authorized it with out enough money to cover it.

Most likely the money hasn't cleared the bank and her card won't let it go through until it does.

And yes, you can use debit cards as long as they have the Visa/MC logo.

Congratulations!Way to go on sharing this amazing opportunity!!:D

I agree that it is probably because the $$$ isn't in her account yet!;) Just relax and wait until the morning to submit it!!

Thanks, ladies. I'm not staying up til midnight, so I'll try it again first thing tomorrow. :)

:D Congrats Debbie! You ROCK!!:D

I just put it through!!! Woo hoo!!!

Congratulations! There's no stopping you now.

1. What does "I Have the Signed Agreement in My Hand..." mean?

"I Have the Signed Agreement in My Hand..." is a common phrase used to indicate that you have a legally binding contract or agreement in your possession that has been signed by all parties involved.

2. Why is it important to have a signed agreement?

A signed agreement is important because it serves as a written record of the terms and conditions agreed upon by all parties involved. It helps to avoid misunderstandings and disputes in the future and ensures that all parties are held accountable for their obligations.

3. Can I make changes to a signed agreement?

Once an agreement has been signed by all parties, it is considered legally binding and any changes would require an amendment or addendum to the original agreement. It is important to carefully review and negotiate all terms before signing to avoid the need for changes later on.

4. What should I do with a signed agreement?

It is important to keep a signed agreement in a safe and easily accessible place for future reference. You may also want to make copies for all parties involved and keep the original in a secure location.

5. What happens if someone breaches a signed agreement?

If one party fails to fulfill their obligations outlined in a signed agreement, it is considered a breach of contract. The other party may take legal action to enforce the terms of the agreement and seek damages for any losses incurred.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • babywings76