• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Have You Found Your New Consultants?

In summary, Anne has met a few people outside of shows, had interviews with them and for whatever reason, it did not go anywhere. Some seem very interested, take the info, have lots of questions, set up a meeting and then cancel. Anne is feeling like she should just concentrate on finding consultants at shows since that's where she has had the most "success"... what do you all think?
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have met a few people outside of shows, had interviews with them and for whatever reason, it did not go anywhere. Some seem very interested, take the info, have lots of questions, set up a meeting and then cancel. I am feeling like I should just concentrate on finding consultants at shows since that's where I have had the most "success"... what do you all think?

Two have been guests at my shows and one was the hostess. They all three approached me, which has made me realize I need to try a little harder! I've probably missed a lot of potential consultants.

Hey Anne....where've you been? I've missed you! I was just about to send you an email and check on you. Glad to see you are back.

I've just started actively recruiting (got my first one ready and waiting to sign!) I mostly talk to my hosts and also people at shows. Sorry, guess that's not much help.....maybe when I get a little more seasoned at this. For now, I'll wait and see who responds to your question.

I currently have 2: one was a host at a show and the other was from a fair. I am currently talking to 2; one from a fair and the other is a friend of hers (co-worker) who use to sell PC a few years ago and is thinking of getting back into it. I really want to focus on recruiting this year because I want to walk at National Conference July, 08. :)

I've signed three that were all hosts. One had hosted several times and everyone told her to sign up. When I was talking to her and her husband about how much I made, they both wanted her to sign up.

I have a few leads who were guests at shows, or people I just randomly met. When I share my enthusiasm and I tell them why I think they would do great as a PC consultant, then they are very enthusiastic.

Yes, Anne, we haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is well.

I just signed another which is recruiting already in her first month! The girl that she's recruiting is wating on her tax check to get here! YIPPEE!

My most successful recruits were always hosts first. That way you can see how much work they put into something, and they automatically get bookings from their first show.My best recruit ever was a fair lead that contacted me to host. She started asking "the questions" and I signed her before her show. SHe lives remotely so I couldn't do her show anyway. I told her she could do it and get commission if she signed. She had a $1700 show, earned tons of stuff plus host benefits and is still going strong!

Hmmmmm...I met 10 of my 11 at shows and 1 through CS! 6 out of the 10 were Hosts and the other 4 were guests. My first recruit attended my second show ever and that was four years ago. I have 3 active at this point in time but I do have someone SERIOUSLY considering the dream. I seem to have a hard time getting to five and then helping my consultants qualify.

So....my yearly average for new recruits is 3 over the past four years. I think this year I need to double that!!

Let's see my first one is my niece, the second one was the step-mom of my host, the third one was a guest and the forth one was from a fair. I have an appt with hopefully my 5th which was from a fair I did in October. He is still very, very, interested.

I like to do my job at my job and recruit my guests and hosts.

My team:
1--met at a show
2--met at a show, hosted and used kit credit
3--met at a fair, she hosted then signed
4--met at BRU, referred me to her friend who hosted, then she signed
5--met at a show, she hosted and used kit credit
6--met at a show, did a small catalog show, then signed a year later

My Team:

1--met at a show. she came and all she wanted was to sign.
2--a family member of mine. (going to be signing her agreement 2/8)
3--a friend of the family member (going to be signing her agreement 2/8)

Hope to have some more come my way soon!!!

The majority of mine I met at shows - they were either guests or hosts. I have a coupole who were HO leads.

dannyzmom said:
The majority of mine I met at shows - they were either guests or hosts. I have a coupole who were HO leads.

I can hardly wait to promote to get HO leads although I live in an area with quite a few directors! I have been working with a gal in North Carolina that is a fluent Spanish speaker. I thought the fact that she would get HO leads as a consultant would be the defining moment where she would sign! Not yet....maybe soon though....I am totally keeping in touch with her!!!

Last edited:
I am excited to promote for the leads, but wonder how many people in my town really contact HO for a consultant...

All three of my recruits are friends!

1st recruit - I was calling her to host and she decided she wanted to sign. She had never hosted or even been to a cooking show!

2nd recruit - Hosted a show and then signed (She called me a month after her show with some orders and I told her, "Hey, if you sign up, you will earn commission on this!" She later signed up online without even telling me first!!!! I got the email and was shocked!)

3rd recruit - Hosted 2 shows and then signed

SHOWS!!!!:D

AND

SHOWS!!!:D

All of my current team members have come from shows, some hosts some customers! Oh yea...and Home Office leads!! Had 1 sign in November and 1 in December from HO leads!! Gotta love the Director perks!:D :D :D

I have had a few in the past from other places, like meeting them in line at the store and such..but not too often!!

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Anne....where've you been? I've missed you! I was just about to send you an email and check on you. Glad to see you are back.

I've just started actively recruiting (got my first one ready and waiting to sign!) I mostly talk to my hosts and also people at shows. Sorry, guess that's not much help.....maybe when I get a little more seasoned at this. For now, I'll wait and see who responds to your question.
My subscriptions haven't been working, so I didn't know anyone responded! I have been well and busy! Thanks for all of your great responses!

1. Where do you typically find new consultants for Pampered Chef?

We have found that our best source for new consultants is through referrals from our current consultants. We also attend various events, such as cooking shows, fairs, and community gatherings, to connect with potential consultants.

2. Do you have any specific requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials to get your business started.

3. Is there a training program for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, we have a comprehensive training program for all new consultants. This includes online training modules, in-person workshops, and one-on-one mentorship from experienced consultants.

4. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you earn as a Pampered Chef consultant is entirely up to you and your level of dedication to your business. Our consultants typically earn between 20-25% commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for reaching certain milestones.

5. What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our support team, which includes a dedicated mentor, online resources, and regular training opportunities. We also have a strong community of consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support to new members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • byrd1956