• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can offering a business opportunity change someone's life?

In summary, the conversation discusses the promotion of the author's business. The author has recruited her first customer and is preparing to sign them up for a catalog show. They both will be qualified to sell Pampered Chef products by March 31st.
SillyChef
So. By now, most of you know I am planning on promoting VERY SOON. I began my business in November. I recruited my FIRST recruit in January. I had a interview with one potential today. Well, she brought her friend to "babysit" while we were chatting, I started talking to the friend as well, and Caleb entertained the baby. They both are doing catalog shows right now so that they can get the kit credit. They BOTH will be signed by FEB 8th! I am SO excited right now it is unreal! They will also be qualified by March 31st since I spent a while developing their list of 100 as a list of people to ask for orders now, BUT also let them know that they are starting their own businesses and they would LOVE to host shows with them! I am so excited for these two. They really deserve everything that Pampered Chef has to offer. The friend that was going to be the babysitter told me why she was going to begin her business for her mother.

Her story:

She is 20. She is from Mexico. She is the oldest of her siblings. Her father passed away and the family is struggling financial wise. When I asked what is the most important factor is starting her business, she responded. "I don't want to have my mom worry about money anymore. Or hear her crying at night. I don't want to have my family worry about money at all." :( That broke my heart....

WOW! THATS AMAZING! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! That is awesome!

Congratulations!!! You will be director before long!!!!!:D

...that is a very sad reason though.....:(

Congrats!! Way to get out there and share the opportunity!:)

You know, Belinda is right when she says that we never know whose life we can change by offering the opportunity...Congratulations!

I am soo.... excited for all of you.

Sounds like you have found 2 new great consultants to add to your team!!! Keep up the awesome work!!

;)

KimmyDarling said:
You know, Belinda is right when she says that we never know whose life we can change by offering the opportunity...

Congratulations!

Thank you everyone!!!

Yes, I completely agree with Belinda. I know that I am so happy that I am going to be a part of changing her life!!!

1. What does "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!" mean?

"Okay!!! I Am on My Way!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to let their customers know that their order is being processed and will soon be on its way to them.

2. How long does it typically take for an order to be delivered after receiving "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!"?

The delivery time can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout and the location of the customer. However, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days after receiving the "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!" message.

3. Can I track my order after receiving "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!"?

Yes, customers can track their order by logging into their Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" button. The tracking information will also be included in the "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!" message.

4. What should I do if I have not received my order after receiving "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!"?

If your order has not been delivered within the expected timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to track your order and provide any necessary updates.

5. Can I make changes to my order after receiving "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!"?

Unfortunately, once an order has been processed and marked as "Okay!!! I Am on My Way!", no changes can be made. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookingwithlove