• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing a Recruit in Feb...paperwork???

In summary, the recruit's kit will come with Spring/Summer catalogs and paperwork, but she will get 25 Fall/Winter catalogs to hold her through February.
Bexs50
I have a recruit lead who wants to start first thing in March so we are planning on submitting her contract in late Februaury. Will her kit come with fall/winter catalogs or spring/summer catalogs. She won't need the F/W ones so she wants to make sure she will get the S/S one. I wasn't positive...but I signed in the very end of July '06 with September as my SS month 1 and I got some of both season's catalogs. I'm not sure if they will still do that with the new kit because they eliminated the buffer month. Any help would be greatly appreciated...this is my first recruit!

Hmmm...good question! I would call or email the HO on this one.

HI
I am doing the exact same thing...I do believe that I read somewhere that if she receives a quick start box it will be all spring summer so I am planning to double check that and order one for her now....that way she can get rolling right away because she wants to schedule some shows right the beginnng of March..I don't see how they can realistically get their business rolling and qualify in 30 days if they don't have that opportunity to have their paperwork and stuff earlier. I think us directors are going to handing out a lot of paperwork at the beginning of our new recruits businesses no matter what month or day of the month they sign up. Just my thoughts.

Ok, I should know this but what is a Quick Start Box? Is that different from the normal kit?

Directors can order these so that consultants can get a head start handing out catalogs/order forms, etc. before their kit arrives. :)

I called HO on this today as I have a recruit signing tomorrow. They said her kit will be all Spring/Summer and new paperwork - I specifically asked about the 6 pre-made Host packets - she said Spring/Summer catalogs and paperwork. But she will get 25 catalogs of Fall/Winter to hold her through February. As a Recruiter our 25 catalogs will be Fall/Winter (and they couldn't change that). That's how they explained it to me today!
Joanne

Hold up...I'll get 25 catalogs for recruiting my gal last week? I didn't know that!

What is the process for signing a recruit in February?

The process for signing a recruit in February typically involves the following steps:

• 1. The recruit must first receive an official offer from the school, either in writing or verbally from a coach.
  • 2. The recruit must then sign a National Letter of Intent (NLI) which is a binding agreement between the recruit and the school.
  • 3. The NLI must be accompanied by a financial aid agreement, which outlines any scholarship or financial aid the recruit will receive.
  • 4. The NLI and financial aid agreement must be signed by both the recruit and a parent or legal guardian.
  • 5. The signed NLI and financial aid agreement must be sent to the school's athletic department for processing and verification.

What is the deadline for signing a recruit in February?

The deadline for signing a recruit in February is typically the first Wednesday of February, known as National Signing Day. However, this deadline can vary for different sports or divisions, so it's important to confirm with the school or athletic department.

What paperwork is required for signing a recruit in February?

The paperwork required for signing a recruit in February includes:

• National Letter of Intent (NLI)
  • Financial Aid Agreement
  • Parent or legal guardian's signature on both documents

Do recruits have to sign a National Letter of Intent in February?

No, recruits are not required to sign a National Letter of Intent in February. They have the option to sign during the early signing period in December or to wait until the regular signing period in April.

What happens if a recruit does not sign a National Letter of Intent in February?

If a recruit does not sign a National Letter of Intent in February, they can still sign with a school during the regular signing period in April. However, they may risk losing their spot on the team to another recruit who did sign in February.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • peichef