• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone had trouble signing up online for their first recruit?

In summary, there could be a few reasons for difficulty signing up for Pampered Chef online, such as using an incompatible web browser or unstable internet connection. If the website keeps crashing, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or contact customer service for further assistance. If you are not receiving the verification email, check your spam folder or contact customer service. If you are having trouble creating a password, try using a different browser or device, or contact customer service for help. Please note that online sign up is not available for those with a Pampered Chef consultant.
nikkijo
i have my first recruit :D i'm trying to sign her up online under my website..waiting for ho to call me back..wait is over an hour and just checked again and now it's about 2 hours :eek:

I was wondering if anyone has signed anyone up with the new boxs? I entered my senior directors number (checked with her and it is right) and checked the box for yes i received my quick start paperwork box but it is saying that the quick start consultant number does not match the paperwork.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you!!

does she have the new changeover box? if it's an old one, I dont think you can do that. just a thought, never had that problem, but that's my first thought

She has the new change over boxs. HO finally called back and they think that the new system just has not updated yet, but hopefully it will by tomorrow.

1. Why am I having trouble signing up for Pampered Chef online?

There could be a few reasons why you are experiencing difficulty signing up for Pampered Chef online. Please double check that you are using a compatible web browser and that your internet connection is stable. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. I am trying to sign up for Pampered Chef online, but the website keeps crashing. What should I do?

We apologize for any technical difficulties you may be experiencing. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempt to sign up again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. I am not receiving the verification email to complete my online sign up. What should I do?

If you do not receive the verification email within a few minutes, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot locate the email, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you complete your sign up process.

4. I am having trouble creating a password for my online Pampered Chef account. What should I do?

If you are having difficulty creating a password for your online account, please try using a different web browser or device. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you set up your password and access your account.

5. Can I sign up for Pampered Chef online if I already have a consultant?

No, unfortunately the online sign up option is only available for those who do not have a Pampered Chef consultant. If you wish to make a purchase or attend a virtual party, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PamperedK