• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Rewards Program for Consultants: Is It Worth the Switch?

If you can afford it, it is definitely worth it to upgrade to the new rewards program. The extra $105 is nothing compared to the potential rewards you could earn.
jodistrauss
Ok... they are giving me the option to switch to the new rewards program for new consultants. I signed right before the switch. Which is better? Should I change, or stay with the SS. I will NOT be making my SS#1..missing by about 250. Any ideas??

I guess it depends on if you like the idea of set packages given to you, vs. being able to choose your own or using the $PC towards supplies or confrence?

To switch over to the new program you would have to pay an additional $105. Do the math and figure out if it is worth it to you.

Both are excellent but I personally think you should stay with the program you signed up under. Yes, they pick out the products for you but you could get more value this way (mostly because of the extra fee). If you have a ton of products already then it may well be worth it to you though.

The program was different when I signed up but when they introduced this new program I figured out what I would have gotten in these two scenerios.

In your program I would have earned all of the bonus and bonus plus packages in that same time period and in this new program I would have gotten just over $1,000 in PC $$. I did earn all of the packages in my program too BTW.

Beth - changing to the new rewards program is completely separate from purchasing the upgrade. You can choose the new rewards program with no extra charge.

cmdtrgd said:
Beth - changing to the new rewards program is completely separate from purchasing the upgrade. You can choose the new rewards program with no extra charge.
Hmmm... I didn't realize that. I thought if you wanted to new program you had to upgrade the kit too.

Thanks for the information.

jodistrauss said:
Ok... they are giving me the option to switch to the new rewards program for new consultants. I signed right before the switch. Which is better? Should I change, or stay with the SS. I will NOT be making my SS#1..missing by about 250. Any ideas??

This is where I spent a lot of money in the beginning....I decided to put a catty show in my mom's name, and buy the $250 for myself to build my product base, and get the sales, commission, plus the SS #1 from it. If you have the money, it is a great deal in the long run to get to that 1250 in the first 3 months! HTH.

What are the differences between Old Rewards and New Rewards?

The main difference between Old Rewards and New Rewards is the structure of the rewards program. Old Rewards was a tiered system where consultants earned points based on sales and could redeem those points for rewards. New Rewards is a points-based system where consultants earn points for various activities and can redeem those points for rewards or cash bonuses.

How do I earn points in the New Rewards program?

There are several ways to earn points in the New Rewards program. The most common way is through sales, where consultants earn 1 point for every dollar in sales. Consultants can also earn points for recruiting new team members, attending and hosting parties, and completing certain business activities like training courses.

What rewards can I redeem my points for in the New Rewards program?

There are a variety of rewards that consultants can redeem their points for in the New Rewards program. These include product credits, business supplies, gift cards, and even cash bonuses. The selection of rewards may vary depending on your region.

Can I still use my Old Rewards points in the New Rewards program?

Yes, any unused points from the Old Rewards program were automatically rolled over into the New Rewards program. These points are still valid and can be redeemed for rewards or cash bonuses.

Is there a limit to how many points I can earn in the New Rewards program?

There is no limit to how many points you can earn in the New Rewards program. The more you sell and engage in business activities, the more points you can earn. However, there may be limits on how many points you can redeem for certain rewards, so be sure to check the redemption guidelines for each reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • elizabethfox