• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put in a Recuit Packet?

I LOVE YOUR POP-CORN IDEA!!! I am definitely going to "borrow" it!!!!:D ktopHmm... maybe a sticky note on the DVD:"Thanks for POPPING me in!! Enjoy the show!!":pOne of the directors in my upline heard someone suggest at leadership to put a note on the DVD saying only watch if you are not 100% satisfied with your current job. I thought that was cute and to the point.Okay, I found in PP by looking for a $6 item something called Your Life, Your Way. That must be it. It has no description and I still don't see it on the supply order form.
workinitout
I am wanting to hand out recruiting packets at my shows when people show interest, but don't know exactly what I should be putting in there. IDEAS?? Thanks!

I just made new ones with the recruit rewards, FAQ's, and the DVD. Don't put too much info in or they will run away!

THANKS, you hear these words, "recruit packet", "host packet", but no where is there a little form that says, "put abc into recruit packet."

Maybe I've just been overthinking it!!!

Well I used to put the opportunity brochure, super starter brochure, and imagine more brochure.

Now..... I think I will put the DVD for sure, the rewards brochure, and new opportunity brochure.

I think I will be purchasing alot of those DVDs!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the DVD .....I will be getting a lot of those as well! What do we have to lose???? I have been handing out empowering women magazine to women that seem interested. I do have one that I keep and pass around at my shows after a recruiting line toward the end of my show.

I am stocking up on the DVD's! I am glad they make them affordable for us to use and possibly lose!

I'm anxious to get my DVDs ordered, too. I think they'll be a great recruiting tool, especially for those who aren't big readers.

I agree....I'd rather watch something than read it!

me too... why didn't they think of this before??

So how do you order the DVD? I can't find it on the supply order form. Thanks.

I can't remember what they are called - but it comes in pack of 5 for $6.00.

I am planning on handing out the DVD, the new brochure and an unpopped bag of microwave popcorn. Maybe put in a little note that they should take a few minutes to pop the corn and sit down and enjoy the show while thinking about the business.

Kind of a a little movie night thing?

I think potential recruits - if I can find any - would really like watching it!

HTH

Val

pamperedval said:
I can't remember what they are called - but it comes in pack of 5 for $6.00.

I am planning on handing out the DVD, the new brochure and an unpopped bag of microwave popcorn. Maybe put in a little note that they should take a few minutes to pop the corn and sit down and enjoy the show while thinking about the business.

Kind of a a little movie night thing?

I think potential recruits - if I can find any - would really like watching it!

HTH

Val

I LOVE YOUR POP-CORN IDEA!!! I am definitely going to "borrow" it!!!!:D

Hmm... maybe a sticky note on the DVD:

"Thanks for POPPING me in!! Enjoy the show!!":p

One of the directors in my upline heard someone suggest at leadership to put a note on the DVD saying only watch if you are not 100% satisfied with your current job. I thought that was cute and to the point.

Okay, I found in PP by looking for a $6 item something called Your Life, Your Way. That must be it. It has no description and I still don't see it on the supply order form.

Hmmmm....How many to order? BEE

I found it..... it isn't in PP, but it IS in PP+. The item # is FL13...Spanish is FH81. Hope this helps.

Thanks. That's the item number I found in PP (haven't installed plus) so perhaps an update will help. Thanks....

1. What documents should be included in a recruit packet?

The most important documents to include in a recruit packet are the Pampered Chef Consultant Agreement, the Independent Consultant Application, and the Consultant Guide. You may also want to include any current sales flyers or catalogs to give potential recruits an idea of the products available.

2. How do I customize my recruit packet for different potential recruits?

It's a good idea to have a general recruit packet that includes all the necessary documents, but you can also tailor it to individual recruits by including personalized handwritten notes or information about specific products they may be interested in based on their preferences or needs.

3. Are there any specific requirements for the documents in the recruit packet?

Yes, all documents included in the recruit packet must be current and up-to-date. It's important to check for any updates or changes to the Consultant Agreement and other documents before including them in the packet.

4. Can I add additional materials to the recruit packet?

Absolutely! The recruit packet is just a starting point, and you can add any materials that you feel will be helpful in showcasing the Pampered Chef opportunity. This could include product samples, success stories from other consultants, or your own personal experience with the company.

5. How should I deliver the recruit packet to potential recruits?

You can deliver the recruit packet in person, through email, or even by mail. It's important to choose a method that is convenient for both you and the potential recruit, and to follow up with them after they have received the packet to answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • mommyhugz1978