• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Pampered Chef: My Future Director's Journey

In summary, Kristen is transitioning from Future Director to Consultant. She is going through a tough time with her ex-husband being out of work and her son being 4 years old. Margie and everyone else encourage her and offer support.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I am going to loose my Future Director title in February. One of my recruits has decided to stop doing Pampered Chef. She got a job at the Olive Garden and is now trying to become a Certified Trainer. I realize she has to do what is best for her and her family. She makes terrific money! Last night alone she brought home $140.00 in tips. I am just really sad that she is giving it up. I am back to consultant status.

You won't lose it if you get out there and recruit someone new!! Remember "if you can't change your team...change your team!!!"

Thanks Carolyn! I am really going to try!

We're all her behind you Kristen...ROOTING for you. You worked hard to get those two recruits - NOW get out there and find another one!!!

Let us know if you need help, advise, a ear to listen and a shoulder :)

PCGINA said:
We're all her behind you Kristen...ROOTING for you. You worked hard to get those two recruits - NOW get out there and find another one!!!

Let us know if you need help, advise, a ear to listen and a shoulder :)
Ok...I am asking!!! I am sort of stuck in a Rutt (sp?)
I am in the process of trying to find a new full-time job because my whole department is moving to SC at the end of April. My husband is out of work and we aren't getting along so well these days. BUt I have to keep positive for my 4 year old son. It is all emotionally draining!

Kristin, I'm so sorry you are going through such a hard time right now. I know how difficult it can be. My oldest son was 4 when my ex and I divorced. My husband was laid off from his job last September, 2 months after I quit my full time job to stay home with my four kids. He finally found work again the beginning of this month. I've been feeling like I've been in a rut too with PC, but I'm hoping it's over with now. I was averaging 1-2 shows every other month until now, just enough to keep me active. Next month I've got 4 shows and one event already scheduled!

Try and stay positive. We're all here for you if you need it! Good luck!

Kristin, We'll be looking for information on your new recruit! You can do it!!

I know I can! Thanks for your vote of confidence! I have to get through this full time job issue first before I can concentrate on recruiting.

I know you can do it Kristin!!!! ;) Good Luck!

SillyChef said:
I know you can do it Kristin!!!! ;) Good Luck!
Thanks Margie and Everyone!

1. How do I know if leaving Pampered Chef is the right decision for me?

Deciding to leave Pampered Chef can be a difficult decision, but ultimately it comes down to what is best for you and your future goals. Take some time to reflect on your current situation and determine if staying with the company aligns with your long-term plans.

2. What steps should I take before leaving Pampered Chef?

Before making the decision to leave, it is important to communicate with your current Director and discuss your reasons for leaving. You should also review and understand any contracts or agreements you have with the company and make sure to follow proper procedures for resigning.

3. Can I still stay connected with my Pampered Chef team and community after leaving?

Absolutely! Many former Pampered Chef consultants continue to stay connected with their team and participate in community events, even after leaving the company. You can also join online groups and forums to stay in touch with other consultants and stay up-to-date on industry news.

4. Will leaving Pampered Chef affect my income and financial stability?

Leaving any job or business can have an impact on your income, but it is important to have a plan in place for your transition. Make sure to review your finances and have a plan for any potential changes in income. You can also reach out to your Director or other consultants for guidance and support during this time.

5. How can I use my experience with Pampered Chef to benefit my future career?

Pampered Chef offers valuable skills and experiences that can be transferred to other careers or business ventures. Whether it's developing sales and marketing skills, building a strong network, or learning time management and organization, you can use your experience with Pampered Chef to enhance your future career opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Bren706