• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Military Overseas Consultant Sell Pampered Chef in Germany?

D
danabasket
Hello,

I have a question.. I have a host who is interested in becoming a consultant but she is moving to Germany (she is active duty). Would she be able to sell Pampered Chef over there? Is there anything special she would have to do to be able to sell?

Thank you in advance for you help.

Dana Dunphy

As long as she is on the base, she can sell. I'm not sure if she has to live on the base, but from what I know, she cannot sell off the base. The shipping is based on percentage.There are other military PC consultants on this site. Maybe they can help you more.

danabasket said:
Hello,

I have a question.. I have a host who is interested in becoming a consultant but she is moving to Germany (she is active duty). Would she be able to sell Pampered Chef over there? Is there anything special she would have to do to be able to sell?

Thank you in advance for you help.

Dana Dunphy

Dana, look up melissakc she is in germany herself (military). She could probably answer your questions best. HTH Laurel

My husband is stationed at Ramstein, and I moved my business here with no problem. There are actually quite a few of us on this site who are stationed here. Almost everything is the same as stateside, with a few minor differences. It does take a little more work, but it's worth it!

We don't have to live on base, and can sell to others who live off base. The only stipulation is Americans only! They have to have an American mailing address (meaning a po box on base). We cannot sell to German(foreign) nationals.

Feel free to give her my email address, or PM me if she has any questions!

Last edited:
Yep, Stephanie summed it all up! We must use direct shipping for everything but it's pretty much the same otherwise.

If she's interested in Hospitality, let me know! We have a GREAT Director! Stephanie can help out, too, but I know she's not part of a cluster here. Totally depends on what she's looking for.

1. Can a military overseas consultant sell Pampered Chef in Germany?

Yes, a military overseas consultant can sell Pampered Chef in Germany. However, there may be some additional steps and requirements that need to be followed.

2. Is there anything special a consultant would have to do to sell in Germany?

Yes, there are some special requirements that need to be met in order to sell Pampered Chef in Germany. This includes obtaining the necessary permits and licenses, as well as complying with local tax and business regulations.

3. Can a consultant on active duty sell Pampered Chef in Germany?

Yes, a consultant on active duty can sell Pampered Chef in Germany. However, they may need to obtain permission from their commanding officer and ensure that their duties as a military member do not conflict with their business activities.

4. Are there any restrictions on selling Pampered Chef products in Germany?

Yes, there may be some restrictions on selling Pampered Chef products in Germany. This can include limitations on certain products, restrictions on marketing and advertising, and compliance with local laws and regulations.

5. Can a consultant still be part of the Pampered Chef team while living in Germany?

Yes, a consultant can still be part of the Pampered Chef team while living in Germany. They may need to adjust their business activities and follow the necessary requirements, but they can still participate in company events, training, and receive support from the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Lexif424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Diane L Perkins