• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Turn Her In? Doe Pampered Chef Want to Know?

In summary, Joanne's recruit signed up in August, but was very difficult to get in touch with. They had to reschedule her kick-off show three times, and then she cancelled it twice because her mother had a stroke. Finally, Joanne got in touch with the recruit's PC sponsor, and they told her that she had to release the recruit in order to get her kit back. Although Joanne is the recruit's recruiter, she doesn't have to release her.
ChefinHarmony
Hi all... I have a recruit who signed in August. She was VERY eager to sign was about to sign with PL but our program sounded better - I was a bit shocked actually - didn't know her, met her at a show, etc. Anyway, from the start she was soooooo hard to get in touch with. Voicemail at home was "full". Voicemail on cell phone was "not activated". Anytime I did get her she said "I can't talk, it's not a good time". She rescheduled her "kick-off" show three times on me. First time said her Mom had a stroke - I felt so bad and truly believed her. We contacted PC and they bumped her SS month to Nov. The next two times when I contacted her the week of her show to ask how I could help, she cancelled saying again "her mother went back into the hospital" THREE TIMES, three different months, all 3 days before her show date?!?!? Sounded fishy. I mentioned that she signed an agreement that I would need to get her Kit if she wasn't going to do this (she said fine, she didn't even open the box yet! This was Dec.) My Director said offer to pay them the $50 to get the kit back. So, I explained that she had until the end of Jan, that I would contact her after Christmas. Did that via email, never got her phone. Last night I sent another email - saying "just say yes or no" and "I need to let our Director & PC know you aren't going to fulfill your commitment". Did "re-receipt" on my email. Guess what I got today?!?!?! "YOUR MESSAGE WAS DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ" response. NICE HUH!?!?! :mad:

Should I report her to Pampered Chef - can I? I really, really want to do something?!?!?

Thanks!
Joanne

Bless and release her - it's the only thing you can do. She is a kit-napper. Maybe one day she'll decide to come back..but for now, just let her go.

unfortionatly they are called kit-nappers not much can be done about them but on another thread Janice has a awsome e-mail she sent a recuit maybe youy can mail it to her home address.

I thought I had a kitnapper once but it turned out that her excuses were for real and it took her awhile but now she is on fire with it and is doing great. Knowing there was nothing I could do about it I just kept my conversations with her on a positive level. I'm glad I did because she's going to turn out to be one excellent consultant. So, I guess my advice would be is to stay positive because you really don't know what is going on in her world. There's nothing we can do about it anyways. I hope this was a help and an encouragement.

Her committment/contract is between her and PC. If PC wants her kit back they will contact her. Even though you are her recruiter, she doesn't have to give you anything or tell you anything. Sorry to say that some people are just that way. Nothing we can do about it. I would just forget about it. Don't let it affect your business. But, perhaps her "excuses" are legitimate. She may just pick up and go to work.

I wouldnt call her anymore. i would leave her 1 more message on all contacts you have for and tell her that you are only trying to help her and if ur that mad then call pc.but i hear of alot of kit nappers take your energy ur using on her and try to recruit another

I know, RELEASE.... UGH!! :( I have always been positive - even this last one I sent, was positive - saying that she has had time to reconsider it, but she should at least tell me "No thanks". It just ticked me off she didn't read it! Oh well. I have only contacted her about twice a month - either phone or email (not both) since she signed. So I don't think I've been a pest. I just didn't imagine that would happen with my first recruit. I have another one who will be GREAT doing her first show Saturday!! Yeah!! I just wish PC had some kind of accountability program. Or a way to report them, so they don't try to do it again in a few years. I may send them an email just so I feel better about it.:eek:
Thanks!
Joanne

Hopefully, she is just scared and will look over the information, think about it, and realize that this is a great opportunity for her. I have one recruit who is a hobby consultant...just like me. Neither one of us do much with PC, but we love the products, stay active, and I for one hope to be able to more and more in the future. PC is a wonderful opportunity for anyone. Work when you want, as much as you want. Nobody calls you if you don't do what they think you should do. Don't fret about it. It will only make you upset and zap your energy. There are other great recruits out there.

I haven't recuriited yet but , I would jsut let this one go, maybe their is a reason she can not do it right now is what she has been saying it does sound fishy that it is always right before a show date. Their are pleanty of recurits out their and they will sign .....:) Leah

dannyzmom said:
Bless and release her - it's the only thing you can do. She is a kit-napper. Maybe one day she'll decide to come back..but for now, just let her go.

Amen. You never know what's going on in someone's life. I'm a personal testimony to that. I'm a 'kit-napper' turned good. :) But my timing with signing was just off. I should've waited a few months.

Maybe this lady will turn around too. Maybe she had a similar situation as I...signed up and just couldn't give it a go right away. But I agree - just let her go! She has your info if she decides to get it going. ;)

Also, keep in mind that if she uses a preview pane with her e-mail, she could have actually read your e-mail in the preview pane and then deleted. That would still give you the message you got though she did read it. (Depending on how her settings are for marking messages as read.)

hmolah said:
Amen. You never know what's going on in someone's life. I'm a personal testimony to that. I'm a 'kit-napper' turned good. :) But my timing with signing was just off. I should've waited a few months.

Maybe this lady will turn around too. Maybe she had a similar situation as I...signed up and just couldn't give it a go right away. But I agree - just let her go! She has your info if she decides to get it going. ;)

Very good advice!

Unfortunately, you can't do anything about it. Like someone said, the contract is between her and PC, but I would definetly send her a letter and use some of Janice's words. She did an excellent job with hers.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=15235

1. Can I turn in someone who is selling Pampered Chef products without being a consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef takes the unauthorized selling of our products very seriously. If you know of someone who is selling our products without being a consultant, please report it to our customer service team or your consultant.

2. Do I need to provide proof when turning someone in for unauthorized selling?

Yes, it is helpful if you can provide any evidence or information that you have regarding the unauthorized seller. This can include screenshots of their website or social media posts, or any other relevant information.

3. Will I receive any compensation for turning someone in for unauthorized selling?

No, we do not offer compensation for reporting unauthorized sellers. However, we greatly appreciate your help in protecting the integrity of our brand and products.

4. Can I turn in someone who is selling Pampered Chef products for a lower price than what is listed on the official website?

Yes, we have strict policies in place to ensure that all our products are sold at the correct prices. If you notice someone selling our products at a lower price, please report it to our customer service team or your consultant.

5. Will my identity be kept confidential if I report someone for unauthorized selling?

Yes, we will keep your identity confidential when reporting unauthorized sellers. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone outside of our company without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu