• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Share the Contents of the Spanish Consultant Brochure?

In summary, the Spanish Consultant Brochure includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware for Spanish cuisine, along with recipes and tips. It can be ordered online and there is also a Spanish version available. The brochure is not just for consultants, as anyone can purchase it. Bulk discounts are available for consultants.
mhrivera
Does anyone have access to this? I have been searching CC, but I can't even find a list of what comes in the new Spanish kit. I have a potential recruit, and want to send her as much as I can in Spanish. Thanks!

You can order it on Paperwork supply order. It is item # FH42. I hope this helps.

Hi there! I don't have access to the specific kit you're referring to, but have you tried reaching out to the company directly? They may have a list of the contents available upon request. Another option could be to ask for recommendations from other forum users who have used the kit before. Good luck with your recruit!

1. What is included in the Spanish Consultant Brochure?

The Spanish Consultant Brochure includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware specifically designed for Spanish cuisine. It also features recipes and tips for using these products in traditional Spanish dishes.

2. Can I order the Spanish Consultant Brochure online?

Yes, the Spanish Consultant Brochure can be ordered online through our website. Simply select the brochure from our product catalog and add it to your cart for purchase.

3. Are there any Spanish language versions of the brochure?

Yes, we offer a Spanish version of the brochure for our Spanish-speaking customers. This version includes all of the same products and recipes as the English version, but in Spanish.

4. Is the Spanish Consultant Brochure only for consultants?

No, the Spanish Consultant Brochure is available for anyone to purchase. Whether you are a consultant or a customer interested in Spanish cuisine, this brochure is a great resource for finding the right products for your kitchen.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for the Spanish Consultant Brochure?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to receive a discount on the Spanish Consultant Brochure when purchasing in bulk. Please contact your consultant support team for more details on bulk discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • AMTC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies