• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Efficiency: What's Included in Our Quick Start Box for Consultants?

In summary, the Quick Start Box for Pampered Chef consultants includes essential tools and products such as a binder, order forms, catalogs, business supplies, and top-selling kitchen products. It is a required purchase for new consultants and cannot be customized. The Quick Start Box helps maximize efficiency by providing time-saving and organizational tools. It is available for purchase at any time, but it is recommended to buy it as soon as possible after becoming a consultant.
Kathytnt
What is in a quick start box??? I don't think out team usually does this but I was curious about getting consultants started as qucikly as possible especially since time is ticking the minute they sign unlike the SS month selection

Quick start boxes are like mini paperwork kits available only to directors to get consultant started right away with paperwork while waiting for their product kit...

oh - I saw it on the supply order for and was curious and I am not a director - YET LOL!

Thanks Ma'am

I am 98% sure that you have to be a director to get them, but you could check!

ok - thanks

1. What items are included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box for consultants includes a variety of essential tools and products to help you maximize efficiency in your Pampered Chef business. These include a consultant binder, order forms, catalogs, business supplies, and a selection of our top-selling kitchen products.

2. Do I need to purchase the Quick Start Box as a new consultant?

Yes, the Quick Start Box is a required purchase for all new Pampered Chef consultants. It contains everything you need to get started and be successful in your business, so we highly recommend investing in it.

3. Can I customize the products in my Quick Start Box?

Unfortunately, the contents of the Quick Start Box cannot be customized. However, we have carefully selected the items included to provide you with the best tools and products to kickstart your business and increase efficiency.

4. How will the Quick Start Box help me maximize efficiency?

The Quick Start Box includes essential tools and products that will help you save time and be more organized in your Pampered Chef business. With a consultant binder to keep track of orders and information, order forms and catalogs to easily share with customers, and top-selling products to use in your demonstrations, the Quick Start Box has everything you need to work efficiently.

5. Can I purchase the Quick Start Box at any time?

Yes, the Quick Start Box is available for purchase at any time. However, we recommend purchasing it as soon as possible after becoming a consultant, so you can start using the tools and products to maximize efficiency in your business right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • chefmelody