• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Order Those Blue Stickers from the New Consultant Kit on a Supply Order?

In summary, the blue ones - can we order them on a supply order? anyone know the #?I want to know this too!Those blue ones - can we order them on a supply order? anyone know the #?I want to know this too!Those blue ones - can we order them on a supply order? anyone know the #?I want to know this too!Those blue ones - can we order them on a supply order? anyone know the #?I want to know this too!those blue ones - can we order them on a supply order? anyone know the #?I got some of those in the mail the
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Those blue ones - can we order them on a supply order? anyone know the #?

I want to know this too!

Sorry - still a newbie....I got some of those in the mail the other day. What would you use them for?

The back of the F/W catalogs to announce the new kit

Great question. I wish we got more than 30 of 'em! Mine are all gone from the past couple shows and I've got a zillion shows in Feb.:eek:

OK what is the deal. We are not getting anything over here. No new recruiting info or stickers.

I bought extras at Leadership, but I just checked my receipt and the item # is not on there. Sorry!

They'll surely let us buy some via paperwork. Call or email the solution center and find out.

sticker infoJust spoke with HO because I need a bunch for my February shows, and they said the sticker is not available for order at this time. She said I could check back next week. However, I was trying to get them BEFORE my shows, not after. Oh well. Maybe if enough people email or call, they will send more out to us. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

soulsing said:
Just spoke with HO because I need a bunch for my February shows, and they said the sticker is not available for order at this time. She said I could check back next week. However, I was trying to get them BEFORE my shows, not after. Oh well. Maybe if enough people email or call, they will send more out to us. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

Thanks for letting me know

You know, I love this new kit, but I HATE that they did not send or make available enough support materials to promote it right now!

It is really frustrating! I have all this info I want to share, but only one print out of everything. Everytime I hand something out I have to print another!!

Does anyone know what is in the new spanish kit--i have a few leads that want to know and I can not find the info. It is suppose to be in the CN sp edition but I only see the english kit contents. I signed under the old spanish kit and I wish i would have waited although I'm finishing my SS season with 3 pkg and 2 plus bonus pkg so I really can't complain.

I had an idea that I shared with Carolyn....lets just print our own labels on shipping labels. That's what I did. I didn't make them blue..they use too much ink, but I made them my infamous PURPLE of course..yes Carolyn, I couldn't stay away. They came out cute, I put the PC logo on there and used the same catch phrase..VIOLA...new consultant kit stickers...hehe!

Good idea Jill! You will be teaching us all how to be consultants soon!!

Jilleysue said:
I had an idea that I shared with Carolyn....lets just print our own labels on shipping labels. That's what I did. I didn't make them blue..they use too much ink, but I made them my infamous PURPLE of course..yes Carolyn, I couldn't stay away. They came out cute, I put the PC logo on there and used the same catch phrase..VIOLA...new consultant kit stickers...hehe!
Is that label something you can post on here Jill? Great idea!

I printed my own, like Jill! I have tons of labels so why not. I made sure it was bold so it could be noticed!!

pamperedalf said:
I printed my own, like Jill! I have tons of labels so why not. I made sure it was bold so it could be noticed!!

Can you post the file? And what size labels did you print on?

Can you post the file? And what size labels did you print on?

I am teaching today, so it will have to be later. However I used print master for my labels and it might take me a little bit to convert it to word, since I don't use word for labels. I used address labels w/ 30 to a page. These are my most common labels!! Carolyn I will put that on my list of things to do today, it's getting too long!!!

Here's oneHere's one I just whipped up.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I almost did it like that Ann, for some reason I can't convert. I used the square PC logo on the left hand side, then I put on the right hand side, the wording..let me try to do one here at work to try to show you guys. I used the bigger shipping labels..almost the size of the ones they sent us.

New Consultant LabelsOk, I have the real thing at home, but this is kinda what it looked like. there is no box around the words at home. The letters are bigger and of course there are like 10 labels are one page. The letters are more prominent, but I wanted to give you an idea of what I did. The label is much more evident on the ones I have at home, but because of the label program I can't get that to convert. :(

Attachments

• NC LABEL.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 318
A little more like this?

Last edited:
YES YES ANN....PERFECT....EGGSSS....ACTLY!! SEEE HOW BOLD THEY ARE and really catch your eye! The only difference in mine is the wordind is my trade mark purple but that is my label to a T!!!

Oh and the C in consultant and the K in K were capitalized....but the lettering acutally matches what the HO sent us. To be honest.. I like ours better!!

I'm such a Word nerd. :)

LOL..look great don't you think. I came up with the idea last night talking with Carolyn and we were like derrrr, why are we crabbin about buying their labels when I can come up with something in a slap....LOL

now we got em!

Okay mine look very similar to what ann whipped up except I put it on the 30 label page so they are not as big, but it get's the same point across!!!

Home now!Today was unsual, I don't usually get internet in the classroom. That was so nice!! Here are my converted labels!!

Attachments

• PC NEW CONSULTANT KIT.doc
    536 KB · Views: 425

1. What is included in the New Consultant Kit Stickers?

The New Consultant Kit Stickers include a variety of stickers that can be used to label and organize your Pampered Chef products, as well as promotional materials and business tools.

2. Can I purchase additional stickers for my kit?

Yes, you can purchase additional stickers for your kit through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant dashboard.

3. Are the stickers waterproof and durable?

Yes, the stickers are made with a high-quality vinyl material that is both waterproof and durable, making them perfect for labeling and organizing your products in any environment.

4. Can I customize the stickers with my own logo or branding?

At this time, the New Consultant Kit Stickers cannot be customized with individual logos or branding. However, they are designed with a sleek and professional Pampered Chef design that will elevate your business.

5. How can I use the stickers to grow my business?

The stickers can be used in a variety of ways to help grow your business, such as labeling your products for easy identification, using them to organize your business tools and materials, and using them as promotional tools to showcase your brand and products at events and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm