• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Apply Fpv to New Kit?

In summary, you can use your own FPV equipment with the Pampered Chef kit, as long as it is compatible and does not cause damage. The kit comes with all necessary tools and instructions for applying FPV and the process is not difficult, but some technical knowledge is required. The application is permanent, but can be removed with proper tools, though this may damage the kit and void the warranty. Applying FPV will not affect the product's performance or durability if done correctly.
Chef susan
Just updating my flyers for hosts only--do they get to take any $$ off a kit like before??I haven't read that anywhere

Yes, I believe so but someone please second that!

how much--is it still $20 and $40??:D

YES!!! I called HO to confirm, because my director wasn't sure. They said hosts can still use the $20 or $40, and it's the same item number as it's always been! I'm so glad they're keeping this host benefit:)

Just to share....

I have a couple of fence-sitters. I want to promote to Director.
SO.................I am letting ALL of them know that they can get the NEW Kit for the OLD kit price! How you ask? First of all by submitting a $300 show and using the $40 kit credit. Then they use the Bookings from said show to jump into business themselves. When they QUALIFY, I will give them $25 in PC money! I am only offering this deal through the end of February. I have a list of about 10 people that have expressed interest and want to be keep up to date! Wish me luck!!

Good Luck Erin! Please let us know how it turns out!!!:D

Ooh, that sounds like a great idea Erin!

I have to get on the phone now!

1. Can I use my own FPV equipment with the Pampered Chef kit?

Yes, you can use your own FPV equipment with the Pampered Chef kit as long as it is compatible with the kit and does not cause any damage to the product.

2. Do I need any special tools to apply FPV to the new kit?

No, you do not need any special tools to apply FPV to the new kit. The kit will come with all the necessary tools and instructions for applying FPV.

3. Is the FPV application process difficult?

The FPV application process is not difficult, but it does require some technical knowledge and skills. We recommend following the instructions carefully and seeking help from a professional if needed.

4. Is the FPV application permanent or can it be removed?

The FPV application is permanent, but can be removed with the proper tools and techniques. However, removing the FPV may damage the kit and void the warranty, so we recommend leaving it applied.

5. Will applying FPV to the new kit affect the product's performance or durability?

No, applying FPV to the new kit will not affect its performance or durability as long as it is applied correctly and does not cause any damage to the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPepper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Karen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies