• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed My 4th Recruit--Come Celebrate With Me!

In summary, Just had toot my own horn! I just signed my 4th recruit since returning from Leadership! :) :) I am so excited!! Here I come TPC in recruiting, Sales, and Balanced Business!!
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Just had to toot my own horn! I just signed my 4th recruit since returning from Leadership! :) :) I am so excited!! Here I come TPC in recruiting, Sales, and Balanced Business!! :D :D :D

Anyone else have any great news they want to share???

So you are saying you have signed 4 in like 2 weeks?!! That is great!!

Actually I signed all 4 from January 15th- January 21st!! 6 days!!! I have all 4 of their agreements waiting for the website to come back!! I keep checking and it still isn't available!:mad: :mad: I am so impatient!!

Oh my gosh! I wouldn't be able to stand it if I were you. Have you called to see how long before you can get them signed up?

I have....they are working on it!!! he he....I am so excited to be building my team again! I went through a slump at the end of the year!! And guess what else.....

3 of the 4 want to be Directors!!!! I used the words of my friend, Duska Mills (who is amazing). "Do you want me to train you as a consultant? Or do you want to be trained as a leader and earn more $ and free products?"

I like that wording! Congrats!!

I was thinking I hadn't seen you on here much lately. I'm glad your back. When I see your Smurf I always think of the thread where you got into it with the girl from Ebay. You really let her have it :D

Wow, Marlene, that's just AWESOME!!! You are on fire! Keep it up!!!

Way to Go Marlene! Standing and Clapping for you!

fruit76loop said:
Just had to toot my own horn! I just signed my 4th recruit since returning from Leadership! :) :) I am so excited!! Here I come TPC in recruiting, Sales, and Balanced Business!! :D :D :D

Anyone else have any great news they want to share???

Ok... what are you doing to have so many at once signing? how did you peak their interest?
Congrats BTW!!!

Yea....Got the agreements in!! Now I have their first 4 shows on Jan 27th, February 2, February 5 and February 6!! (helping them with their first shows) These are in addition to all of my shows! Dh will have a heart attack!!

As far as peaking the interest you have to make it ALL ABOUT THEM!! Do not stand up there and tell them what you get...they don't honestly care! Tell them with the Pampered Chef, you can buy a new car, a house, have adult time and get out of the house, meet new people, retire early, travel to places you've never dreamed of...etc etc! So many of us get in front of our shows and say " I I I I I"....and this makes people think you are just bragging on yourself!

One of the recruits I got was a past host. I called her before we went to Dallas and said " I was thinking about you. I realized that I dropped the ball, I didn't ask you if you would be interrested in joining our PC team. I just wanted you to know that I think you would be a great consultant." She went on to tell me no thank you. I then told her I would be going to Dallas and would have some great announcements and I asked her permission to call and share those with her...she of course said sure. I called her and told her about the new stuff...and she said she had been thinking about it but wasn't sure. I knew she was coming to a show of mine last week and told her we could chat more there (backing off a little so she didn't think I was a staulker!)

Well, at that show I talked about using the Pampered Chef to buy a new home or pay the mortgage and that is what got her!! They just bought a new house and their house payment went up $1000. So she signed at my meeting on Monday!!:D :D :D

Amazing what can happen when you share what the pc can do for THEM!!!!

ha ha
jenniferlynne said:
I was thinking I hadn't seen you on here much lately. I'm glad your back. When I see your Smurf I always think of the thread where you got into it with the girl from Ebay. You really let her have it :D

Jennifer,

I had forgotten about that! :D I try not to spend too much time on here...nothing personal everyone!!! I just know that there is other work I could be and SHOULD be doing!! But I do like to keep track of what everyone is doing!!

:D :D :D

fruit76loop said:
Do you want me to train you as a consultant? Or do you want to be trained as a leader and earn more $ and free products?

I just sent this to my downline to ask them what their dreams and goals are and to let me know. I made sure to tell them that either answer is correct, but I need to know in order to be an effective director!

Thanks!

Your Welcome!!Like I said, these weren't my words! They are the words of my amazing friends, Duska!! She is my inspiration! If you were at Leadership she is the Senior Director that walked last and got special recognition for skipping Advanced Director TOTALLY!! :eek: :eek: She was a Director December 1 and a Senior Director January 1!!! She is the first person EVER to do this with the company! She promoted 3 director in one month!!:D :D

Duska and I met in Vienna and have been friends ever since! Can't wait to go to the Bahamas with her and her husband!

I hope everyone has great results with her words!!

Hi Marlene!

We met at Duska's workshop. She is amazing!

Congrats to you! I really need to get on the phone and get my biz going again. I did sign one the day after Leadership and I have to go put her agreement in right now. :)

But other than that, my January has been tanking, so thanks for the inspiration!

Congradulations to you ,that is awesome!!!!!!

What does it mean to "sign a recruit"?

Signing a recruit means that you have successfully convinced someone to join Pampered Chef as a consultant under your team. It is a significant achievement and a cause for celebration!

Do I get any rewards for signing a recruit?

Yes, as a consultant, you will receive a $50 referral bonus for every new consultant you sign up. This is a great way to earn extra income and build your team.

How can I celebrate signing my 4th recruit?

There are many ways you can celebrate signing your 4th recruit. You can host a virtual party, have a celebratory dinner with your team, or even send a small gift to your new recruit as a welcome gesture.

What are the benefits of having a large team?

Having a large team means that you have more people to support and help grow their businesses. It also means that you have the potential to earn more through team sales and bonuses.

What tips do you have for recruiting more consultants?

Some tips for recruiting more consultants include networking, sharing your personal success story with Pampered Chef, and offering incentives for new sign-ups. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to friends and family and ask for referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • colegrovet
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shae424