• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do to prepare for my first recruiting interview?

In summary, the purpose of a first recruiting interview is for the employer to evaluate the candidate's fit for the company and for the candidate to learn more about the company and position. To prepare for the interview, the candidate should bring copies of their resume, a notepad and pen, relevant documents, and a list of questions. The interviewer will likely ask about the candidate's work experience, skills, qualifications, and interest in the company and position, as well as behavioral or situational questions. To prepare for the interview, the candidate should research the company and position, review their resume, and practice answering common interview questions. They should also dress professionally, unless otherwise specified by the employer.
pamperedgirl3
Ok, I have my first recruiting interview tomorrow! It's with someone who works with my host from yesterday's show. She placed an outside order, so I've never met her. She told the host she was thinking of joining & the host gave her the opp. info I put in every host folder. Yesterday I gave the host the updated version to give to her, so she'll get that when she goes to work today. Anyway, she's very interested & wants to join soon. We are meeting tomorrow afternoon. She's also going to observe me at my show on Wednesday. She's never been to a show before & I suggested she observe one of mine & also host her own as a kickoff so she could learn from the host's perspective too.

Soooo.....what do I talk to her about tomorrow??? What do I bring with me??

Thanks for your help!

Anyone??? What do those of you who have done this lots before bring with you? How do you have the conversation flow?

Do you have the connections binder and CD??? I got mine when I order the supply booster as a new consultant - It walks you through everything

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Thanks!! I got it with my supply booster, but that was 1 1/2 years ago & haven't needed it since-so I forgot about that one.

It helped me tremendously on my first solo interview - It preobably gets updated but it walks you through things - There is a CD and booklet that comes with it

I have looked through it & listened to the cd a few times before, but probably not for a few months. I'll be listening to the cd tonight!

Wohoo - I have a recruit appt on Friday so I will be reviewing the marterial also!

Good luck!

What is the purpose of a first recruiting interview?

The purpose of a first recruiting interview is for the employer to get to know the candidate and determine if they are a potential fit for the company. It is also an opportunity for the candidate to learn more about the company and the position they are applying for.

What should I bring to a first recruiting interview?

You should bring copies of your resume, a notepad and pen for taking notes, and any relevant documents or certifications that may be required for the position. It is also a good idea to bring a list of questions to ask the interviewer.

What kind of questions can I expect in a first recruiting interview?

You can expect to be asked about your previous work experience, skills and qualifications, as well as your interest in the company and the position. The interviewer may also ask behavioral or situational questions to assess your problem-solving and communication skills.

How should I prepare for a first recruiting interview?

To prepare for a first recruiting interview, research the company and the position, review your resume and make sure you can speak about your experience and skills confidently. It is also important to practice answering common interview questions and have a few questions prepared to ask the interviewer.

What should I wear to a first recruiting interview?

You should dress professionally for a first recruiting interview, unless otherwise specified by the employer. This typically means a suit or business attire, with minimal accessories and well-groomed appearance. It is better to be overdressed than underdressed for an interview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • abrahamlaur