• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Busy Schedules: A Guide for Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, it is recommended to have an open and honest conversation with the potential recruit about her concerns and commitments, and to offer to hold onto the $40 kit credit until she is ready to use it in the fall. It is also suggested to express understanding and support for her decision and to leave the door open for her to join the team in the future.
ChefinHarmony
Hi! I have a potential recruit who did a show in December. She selected the $40 Kit credit at the time. We waited until after Leadership to see what was going to happen.... well in the meantime she got a promotion at work! :( She is going to be swamped with that and house renovations. She doesn't feel she can put any time into Pampered Chef right now - said she honestly doesn't have any free weekends from April through July. She was going to do a show for me in Feb (before deciding to sign) and now needs to postpone that until Fall. She is also going to be taking a big exam (certification) in the fall. What would you recommend? I honestly believe her (my Hubby works with her and he told me about the promotion and said "I'd be surprised if she still signs" - so he knows she is going to be busy, has weekend meetings, training, etc:confused: ). I read that the kit credit is good for 6 months from the date of the show. Is there any way to get the $40 back? (she asked that). How do you think I should respond? She is so sweet - she kept apologizing, etc. Thanks!!
Joanne

She just needs to contact HO and tell them that she wants to turn her kit credit in for products. She would have to pay direct shipping though I believe.

Hi Joanne,First of all, congratulations on your recruit's promotion at work! That's definitely something to celebrate. It sounds like she has a lot going on right now and may not have the time to dedicate to Pampered Chef at the moment. I would recommend having an open and honest conversation with her about her concerns and commitments. Let her know that you understand and support her decision to postpone her show until the fall.As for the $40 kit credit, unfortunately it is only valid for 6 months from the date of the show. However, you could offer to hold onto it for her until she is ready to use it in the fall. That way, she won't lose out on the credit and can still use it when she has more time available. You could also suggest that she use the credit towards purchasing products for her own personal use or as gifts for friends and family.In terms of responding to her, I would thank her for being honest and open with you about her current situation and let her know that you completely understand and support her decision. Assure her that you will hold onto her kit credit for her and that she can use it at any time in the next 6 months. Let her know that you value her as a potential recruit and would love to have her join your team when the time is right for her.I hope this helps and best of luck with your recruit and her future endeavors!

What Do You Recommend?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I get asked this question a lot! Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions and my recommendations:

1. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

My absolute favorite product is the Deluxe Air Fryer! It's perfect for making healthier versions of your favorite fried foods without all the oil. Plus, it's so versatile and can be used for cooking everything from chicken to desserts.

2. I'm looking for a gift for someone who loves to cook. What do you suggest?

I would recommend our Stoneware Baking Set. It's a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or bake, and the stoneware is durable and versatile. They'll be able to make everything from casseroles to homemade bread with this set.

3. I have a small kitchen. What Pampered Chef product would be best for me?

Our Stackable Cooling Rack would be perfect for your small kitchen. It can be collapsed for easy storage, but has enough room to cool a batch of cookies or a large sheet cake. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. I'm trying to eat healthier. What Pampered Chef product can help with that?

The Quick Cooker is a great tool for making healthy meals in a fraction of the time. It uses pressure cooking technology to cook meals quickly and retain more nutrients. Plus, it comes with a recipe book full of healthy meal ideas.

5. I'm new to cooking. What do you recommend for beginners?

The Manual Food Processor is perfect for beginners. It's easy to use and can chop, mix, and blend a variety of ingredients. It's also compact and easy to store, making it a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Lexif424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ChefChris