• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Keeping Up with the 5 Sizes for Our Aprons?

In summary, the conversation discusses the 5 apron sizes available in the "5 Apron Sizes Update," which are Petite, Regular, Large, Extra Large, and Extra Extra Large. It is mentioned that there is a sizing chart available for these sizes and that they are unisex. It is also stated that exchanges can be made for a different size within 30 days of purchase and that there are special care instructions for the aprons. These instructions include washing in cold water, tumbling dry on low heat, and avoiding bleach and fabric softener.
pkd09
Silver Member
I put Our Apron Comes in 5 Sizes in every host packet. Just a reminder to others that also use it to change the cost/information on this file. :)

pkd09 said:
I put Our Apron Comes in 5 Sizes in every host packet. Just a reminder to others that also use it to change the cost/information on this file. :)

Do you have an updated version?

Thanks for the reminder! It's always important to keep our materials up to date and accurate. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the apron sizes in the host packet. It's a great idea to make sure all information is consistent across all materials.

What are the 5 apron sizes available in the "5 Apron Sizes Update"?

The 5 apron sizes available in the "5 Apron Sizes Update" are Petite, Regular, Large, Extra Large, and Extra Extra Large.

Is there a sizing chart available for the 5 apron sizes?

Yes, there is a sizing chart available for the 5 apron sizes. You can find it on our website under the "Aprons" category or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the 5 apron sizes unisex?

Yes, the 5 apron sizes in the "5 Apron Sizes Update" are unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

Can I exchange my apron for a different size if it doesn't fit?

Yes, if your apron does not fit properly, you can exchange it for a different size within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with the exchange process.

Are there any special care instructions for the aprons in the "5 Apron Sizes Update"?

Yes, we recommend washing the aprons in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener to prolong the life of the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Harrle
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Harrle
  • ChefJWarren