• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!

In summary, Linda got her first recruit and she is so excited. She is now looking for four more to become directors.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Woo Hoo......I've got my first recruit! :) :) My host from today is going to become "one of us"! I'm so excited! Now, just to get her qualified and find 4 more!

Congrats Linda!! way to go!!!:D :D

Congratulations Linda!

Congrats!! What a great way to start the year and the new recruiting incentive!:)

Find and KEEP 4 more

Linda- Congratulations! Getting that first recruit is a great feeling!! Keep going!!!

That is so AWESOME!!! Don't forget to tell her about us here!!! We'd love to see a new face!

CONGRATS!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

I thought you were talking football today

Sorry:D :D

Kathytnt said:
Find and KEEP 4 more
Yeah, that's the key! I think that once she startes earning free stuff she'll be hooked....

Way to go Linda!

You Go Girl - Let's walk this summer!!!

Kathytnt said:
You Go Girl - Let's walk this summer!!!
I already bought a dress!!! So I guess I'm committed....either that or I'll look really nice for my Executive Director's dinner.

You go girl!!! Glad to hear that you have your dress for your walk across stage!!!

Awesome Linda! I am excited for ya; wish we were in the same wave, so we could walk together:)
I'm joining your club tonite after my first girl signs!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Becoming a Director has been great for my business and I know it will be great for you! I know you can do it. I started last year with no recruits and walked at National Conference. Go Linda Go!!!

Lisa

The dress will be for WALKING!!!!! Positive thinking!!!

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Tori Spelling? (Compliment!)

chefkristin said:
The dress will be for WALKING!!!!! Positive thinking!!!

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Tori Spelling? (Compliment!)
I'm thinking positive (gotta get some really cute & comfortable shoes to go with the dress!)

btw, several people from here have said they think I look like Tori....I really, really don't! but thanks for the compliment. I need to post a new picture.

What is "My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!"?

"My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to earn bonuses and rewards by recruiting new consultants to join our team.

How do I participate in "My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!"?

To participate in "My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!", simply reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Once they sign up and meet the program requirements, you will start earning bonuses and rewards!

What are the requirements for "My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!"?

To be eligible for the program, your first recruit must sign up with a Starter Kit and have at least $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days. They must also remain active and submit at least $150 in sales every month for the first three months.

What kind of bonuses and rewards can I earn through "My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!"?

As a thank you for recruiting new consultants, you can earn bonuses, free products, and even a trip to our annual Pampered Chef conference. The more successful your recruit is, the more rewards you can earn!

Is there a limit to how many recruits I can have in the "My First Recruit: Excitement Abounds!" program?

No, there is no limit to the number of recruits you can have in the program. The more people you recruit, the more bonuses and rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Kathy's_Kitchen