• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Become a Consultant and Empower Women - Bridal Show Success Story!

In summary, the woman asked for a consultant and found one. She is excited to start and has some doubts about whether she will keep up the good work.
Kathytnt
I was at my bridal show today and a young lady asked me for more info about being a consultant - Said she has been looking for someone so that she can sign up - WOHOO!!! Since it was very busy and I didn't have a lot of time with each person I gave her a little bit of literature and an Empowering Woman managzine and asked if I could call to sti down and chat with her - As luck would have it she lives in my town.

I have signed to people before but I am not sure how to handle newbies with the new program. They do not have a SS month anymore they are basically started as soon as they signed up???? SO they need to have their shows lined up before they send in thier application to get them a good start

I have some other maybe's and yes's on draw slips for recruiting and shows- I am so excited.

Yes. Their first day is when day the recieve their kits. :D Congrats! I am so excited for you!!! :D

Isn't that a great feeling? Now, just don't do what I do. Don't lose the nerve to follow up with her or she will be gone! Do it soon too!!

I already confrimed that that I will call her tomorrow and we will make an appt to chat this week

Oh that is great!! I would probably be Director by now if I hadn't lost touch with the people that had told me they were interested. It's a mistake I won't be making again!!

I am hoping to get back to future director again

Congratulations Kathy on a possible recruit--let us know how you made out after calling her tomorrow!

Oops - Sorry that I didn't follow up with you guys. I have an appt with her on Friday

Scheduled a coffee chat - she is a no show Call her - Something came up - I will call you right back. After 15 minutes I left a nice message that I will try to catch up with her later. I have been swamped and called her this evening. at 7:45 She tells me she is busy at work and will call me back. I give her my cell phone. From the conversation I can pretty much tell that she will not be calling me back (although she said she will) - I will keep the slip but will not be calling her again. I think people that are not straight forward are sad. Why lie - Just say I am sorry I am not interested or I changed my mind. I am a big girl I will get over it but yanking my chain or leading me to believe your are interested when you are not is wasting my valuable time. I will now step off the soap box

Now you are one NO closer to a YES!

This is true - NEXT

It was just weird because she walked up and asked - How do I become a consultant and then acts like this - It would be different if she as a maybe on a drawing slip

This has happened to me before. This lady that's a Mary Kay consultant came to me to ask about being a consultant. Then when I followed up with her she said she was too busy but that she would call me when she was ready. Then a couple weeks later she calls and we set an appt. NO SHOW, I called her and she said she simply forgot and was clear across town. She said to call her again and when I did she made all kinds of excuses but that she was definitely interested. So I call again and still busy. So I just simply told her to call me when she is ready. I think that she's just a flake at least that's the impression I got. I got to thinking I don't want someone like that on my team. Someone that I cannot count on. My time is just too valuable.

So, likey they say Bless and release...... exhale....

How 'bout being at an expo and having a cute VERY excited girl come up and say "Oh I've wanted to sign up for a while, just need a consultant to sign under. I want to start right away!" We order her kit, she goes to training, shares her "DREAM BOARD" and has everyone in tears with how wonderful this blessing is for her and how she's going to change things in her life, and allllllll that. Yep - the following week she falls off the face of the earth and will not return my calls or says "I'm busy, I'll call you right back! 20 mins max!" and never calls. LOL

Mrs. Bitter.... Table for 1.... Mrs. Bitter....
NEXT!:mad: :D :p

Laura, that totally sucks!!!!

That's a terrible story!!! :( :( :(

I guess we are learning about how many flakes there are - I just don't understand treating people this way Not the way I was raised.

LOL I think it's funny. I mean not like "ha ha" funny, but "wow how rude are you!" funny. Whatever. I can't change my people, so I'm changing my people. ;) I have some REALLY fantastic consultants on my team - they're my top 20%, so I focus my attention on them. I love them!! The ones that never return my calls will eventually fall off the IPT and I dont have to worry about 'em anymore. :)

Edited to add, I hope your new recruit is one of your top 20%, OP! My two top performers... one was a gal that I met through our local community message board that was looking for someone to sign under, and one I met through an outside order customer care call. :D

What is "I Heard the Magic Words" and how does it work?

"I Heard the Magic Words" is a fun and interactive game that helps you learn about the products from Pampered Chef. Participants listen for specific words during a live cooking demonstration and mark them off on their game board. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize!

How do I get a game board for "I Heard the Magic Words"?

Game boards can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or by purchasing products directly from a consultant. You can also download and print a game board from our website.

What are the prizes for winning "I Heard the Magic Words"?

The prizes for winning can vary, but they are typically products from Pampered Chef's catalog. Some consultants may also offer discounts or free shipping on future orders as prizes.

Do I have to purchase anything to participate in "I Heard the Magic Words"?

No, you do not have to purchase anything to participate. The game is meant to be a fun and interactive way to learn about our products. However, we do encourage you to support your consultant and consider purchasing products if you enjoy the game.

Are there any other benefits to playing "I Heard the Magic Words"?

Aside from the chance to win prizes, "I Heard the Magic Words" is a great opportunity to learn about new and useful kitchen products. It also allows you to interact with a consultant and ask any questions you may have about Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wadesgirl