• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score! Woohoo - Excited Customer Signing Up Tomorrow for New Kit & Products!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pre-selected kits or the option to customize your own kit. The cost of the kit varies depending on the products chosen, with an average cost of $99. There are no monthly sales requirements for consultants, allowing for flexibility and no prior experience is necessary as training and resources are provided. Benefits of being a consultant include earning income, discounts on products, and being a part of a supportive community with the flexibility to work from home.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
A customer Ive been talking to just emailed me that she is signing tomorrow! She is sooooo excited about the new kit - those of you who are phone shy - I sure was at first, let this be a lesson! I mentioned the opportunity during a customer care call back in Oct/Nov. She didnt say no, she just said "not right now" because of the holidays. I called her back last week after I found out about the new kit and new products. Out of the blue I get an email today! I have to call her back tonight at around 8:45, after church.

She is signing up tomorrow! Did I see on this site, or an email that they can't sign up until 1pm EST due to website maintenance? Thats what I told her. I'm so excited! Now I just gotta get her qualified so I can get my tote!

That's so fabulous!! Congratulations!!!

Way to go!

Congratulations!!!

I have someone (maybe 2!) signing tomorrow! Yeah!!!:D

Congrats!!! :D

1. Can I choose what products come in my kit?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of pre-selected kits or customize your own kit with your favorite products.

2. How much does the kit cost?

The cost of the kit varies depending on the products you choose, but the average cost is around $99. Plus, when you sign up, you'll receive a 25% discount on all future purchases!

3. Are there any monthly sales requirements?

No, there are no monthly sales requirements for Pampered Chef consultants. You can work at your own pace and sell as much or as little as you want.

4. Do I need to have any prior experience in cooking or sales?

No prior experience is necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and resources you need to be successful.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you'll have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You'll also have the flexibility to work from home and create your own schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • chefheidi2003